Rookie Member

Looking for web chat room to my trading website. !!!

I have added a web chat room to my trading website. It works pretty well also on mobile, I can add graphs images and videos. But it is not letting me integrate my user base (I have around 800 users).

I checked both RumbleTalk chat and c-box chat but than the lack of 3rd party users integration is a problem, any suggestions, recommendation?

Quote Originally Posted by Stacyturner View Post
    I have added a web chat room to my trading website. It works pretty well also on mobile, I can add graphs images and videos. But it is not letting me integrate my user base (I have around 800 users).

I checked both RumbleTalk chat and c-box chat but than the lack of 3rd party users integration is a problem, any suggestions, recommendation?
    Hi Stacyturner,

I am not a programmer and don’t think here you will find detailed help, but I was very interested which is your trading site and what kind of trading is discussed there.

Rookie Member
    Well, if someone is interested in a chat room for his trading website like me than I became and expert in this field. Here are my experience with finding the best one for my radio station.

1 - First I needed a chat that can be seen in mobile (all versions) so I narrowed down the search for html5 chat room that look good on both mobile and pc.

2 - I needed a custom design, I needed my background to be black or transparent. This was very hard to find.

3 - I do not like to install the chat in my server as this is high cpu and resource consumer. So I need a chat service.

4 - Lastly, I needed the ability to add youtube videos and upload charts and technical analysis.

I have checked several chats and only 2 met my needs, RumbleTalk and Envolv.
    I choose RumbleTalk finally as it can be integrated into my page and not only as toolbar and it allows me to attach files.

Since I could not find answers in this forum, than I hope this overview will help someone.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tradingnl.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	16.7 KB 
ID:	2259

Thanks for sharing this information Stacyturner. If you want you can open a new thread to promote your trading chat room in the Introducing Business Room. This way both sides will benefit. You will have a lot of new visitors and our members can test your chat platform.