Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Luder

  1. #1
    Solid Member luderalison's Avatar

    Luder !!!

    Hi fellas, I am very new to BO. I heard about this from the net. Everytime i browse a popup video used to sneek in; i never paid any attention! It was, I guess a couple a months ago I watched it (probably by mistake; forgetting to close it). Guess what? Attracted to the idea!! Funny enough, within few mins I registered with a Broker. I got a call in the next hour. The funniest conversation i would've ever made in my 32 yrs of living!! He was asking if I am a trader, or i am in any business or somethin like that and few other tech questions. Somehow I managed to pretent like I am a professional. Now comes the serious matter. I started to research what is BO. Honestly I never knew about this before. And i am terribly bad in following news esp market news and stuff like that. You know., the last two months I only read BOTS and market news from Bloomberg, Wallstreet etc. Overwhelmed! Now that I have opened a live acc with one of your trusted Broker in order to get demo acc. First thing I did; I tried 60 secs; lost half of the demo balance. I just stopped there. Now I am only reading Bots Lessons; very interesting, funny but extremely informative and practical(sounds so! i haven't tried anything in real money so far).
    Guys, I am now a serious learner. I am sure I will get all the support from BOTS and Bots forum. Thanks for keeping up the good work.
    Luder

  2. #2
    Specialist Member pinoyoptions's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by luderalison View Post
    Hi fellas, I am very new to BO. I heard about this from the net. Everytime i browse a popup video used to sneek in; i never paid any attention! It was, I guess a couple a months ago I watched it (probably by mistake; forgetting to close it). Guess what? Attracted to the idea!! Funny enough, within few mins I registered with a Broker. I got a call in the next hour. The funniest conversation i would've ever made in my 32 yrs of living!! He was asking if I am a trader, or i am in any business or somethin like that and few other tech questions. Somehow I managed to pretent like I am a professional. Now comes the serious matter. I started to research what is BO. Honestly I never knew about this before. And i am terribly bad in following news esp market news and stuff like that. You know., the last two months I only read BOTS and market news from Bloomberg, Wallstreet etc. Overwhelmed! Now that I have opened a live acc with one of your trusted Broker in order to get demo acc. First thing I did; I tried 60 secs; lost half of the demo balance. I just stopped there. Now I am only reading Bots Lessons; very interesting, funny but extremely informative and practical(sounds so! i haven't tried anything in real money so far).
    Guys, I am now a serious learner. I am sure I will get all the support from BOTS and Bots forum. Thanks for keeping up the good work.
    Luder
    Welcome here luderalison, if there is something difficult questions inside your mind, always asked them (BOTS pros) i am sure they will politely answer it base on their long period of experience. Good luck man..

  3. #3
    Legendry Member willyw's Avatar
    Welcome on board, luderalison. Please feel free to ask any questions that you have. Your questions will be answered.

  4. #4
    Veteran Member Dan21's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by luderalison View Post
    Hi fellas, I am very new to BO. I heard about this from the net. Everytime i browse a popup video used to sneek in; i never paid any attention! It was, I guess a couple a months ago I watched it (probably by mistake; forgetting to close it). Guess what? Attracted to the idea!! Funny enough, within few mins I registered with a Broker. I got a call in the next hour. The funniest conversation i would've ever made in my 32 yrs of living!! He was asking if I am a trader, or i am in any business or somethin like that and few other tech questions. Somehow I managed to pretent like I am a professional. Now comes the serious matter. I started to research what is BO. Honestly I never knew about this before. And i am terribly bad in following news esp market news and stuff like that. You know., the last two months I only read BOTS and market news from Bloomberg, Wallstreet etc. Overwhelmed! Now that I have opened a live acc with one of your trusted Broker in order to get demo acc. First thing I did; I tried 60 secs; lost half of the demo balance. I just stopped there. Now I am only reading Bots Lessons; very interesting, funny but extremely informative and practical(sounds so! i haven't tried anything in real money so far).
    Guys, I am now a serious learner. I am sure I will get all the support from BOTS and Bots forum. Thanks for keeping up the good work.
    Luder
    Hi Luder! Very happy to see you on board! You are at the right place to learn and to master binary options trading. It is not that easy to achieve higher level. You already know that probably, but also you will see how easy it is to learn new techniques and stuff when you communicate directly with other active traders here in CommuniTraders. That is no problem that you have only small experience and knowledge. Everything is achievable with good training attitude and willingness to learn. Wish you all the sucess you deserve.

  5. #5
    Solid Member luderalison's Avatar
    Wonderful folks, i am really getting encouraging replies for my post. well, can any one suggest about ITM financial and their accuracy of binary option signals. I wish to given them a try BUT only after hearing my BOTS forum friends say what they want to say about ITM and its service.

  6. #6
    Solid Member luderalison's Avatar
    Fellas, I have have been watching the video lessons found in finacialtradingschool.com. A guy called Brian has uploaded a series of BO lessons. I wanna know how good are these lessons., straight to the point. I want to know if his lessons are contradictory to BOTS lessons. Can i follow both? For example he promotes a few brokers but BOTS list them under Not recommended brokers list. Plz guide me in this
    Luder

  7. #7
    Administrator Martin Kay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by luderalison View Post
    Fellas, I have have been watching the video lessons found in finacialtradingschool.com. A guy called Brian has uploaded a series of BO lessons. I wanna know how good are these lessons., straight to the point. I want to know if his lessons are contradictory to BOTS lessons. Can i follow both? For example he promotes a few brokers but BOTS list them under Not recommended brokers list. Plz guide me in this
    Luder
    Video lessons look good, I think they might help you. About the brokers... Im unsure... check out users feedbacks here - All Binary Options Brokers List, or run the broker's name through the search bar on BOTS homepage. Make a Smart choice, that's why we're here.

  8. #8
    Solid Member luderalison's Avatar
    Wonderful folks, I am really getting encouraging replies to my questions. well, can any one suggest about ITM financial and their accuracy of binary option signals. They have an apple iPhone application also. They provide daily signals free of cost. I wish to given them a try BUT only after hearing my BOTS forum friends say what they want to say about ITM and their service.
    And don't get me wrong. I am not a guy who will depend on signals. As you already know and I want to say again that I am very new to Binary options. It surely will take at least 3 to 6 months (I am a slow learner, I admit) to learn all the indicators and tools, apply them side by side, learn from mistakes., All these takes time; and I have a regular job, I cannot take off to learn BO techniques quickly; I am accountable to my employer. And I have a family; my wife already is very unhappy with me for trying Binary options! She calls it gambling! And she has challenged me that I will surely wipe out all the money once i go in a real money account despite of me attaining all the needed education to trade!!
    I have said more than needed i guess!! What is my question? In my opinion, learning to trade and then trade confidently is a good idea; but making some money using signal providers during this learning phase is not a good idea either. But not depending on their signals overly; and not letting their signals affect my learning effectiveness. I am afraid it can happen!!
    Now, fellas, I want honest opinions, suggestions and and guidance. So please, tell me if ITM financial is a reliable source. And if reliable how accurate are their signals. Has anyone tried them? Please help me..,

  9. #9
    Administrator Martin Kay's Avatar
    Here's my suggestion.

    First, buy your wife something nice before you start trading
    2- read this ITM review by FPA -http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-...financial.html
    3 - i think it's a forex signal service, NOT binary
    4- I don't think anyone should follow signals blindly
    5- Try and following out Daily Trading Tips & Signals Forum Room, there are lots of tips and signals there.

    Cheers!

  10. #10
    Active Member supertrader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by luderalison View Post
    I have said more than needed i guess!! What is my question? In my opinion, learning to trade and then trade confidently is a good idea; but making some money using signal providers during this learning phase is not a good idea either. But not depending on their signals overly; and not letting their signals affect my learning effectiveness. I am afraid it can happen!!
    Now, fellas, I want honest opinions, suggestions and and guidance. So please, tell me if ITM financial is a reliable source. And if reliable how accurate are their signals. Has anyone tried them? Please help me..,
    I am not sure what to say about ITM Financials, but my opinion is to be very careful and to not trust on them if there is even a small risk for them to be fake. There are so many scam trading signals in the net. You won’t even believe how much are they! Most of them have pretty cool sites and well displayed content, but if you research in more details you will find no information about past performance, no information about the company that offer these signals and absolutely nothing about the traders behind that picture on the screen. I am reading some disturbing information on their site like this one piece: “Social data from Twitter and Facebook comprises conversations from a combined 1.5 Billion Users. As is the premise of most Statistical Indicators, by leveraging such a large sample of data, ITM Financial is capable of producing highly accurate forex trading signals that are correct nearly 70% of the time.” There is some discrepancy in that statement, because I think nobody for the moment is able to predict with such a great accuracy the markets based solely on tweets and Facebook posts. There are such companies, even multimillion dollar ones but they are in early developmental state of producing signals mostly for the stock markets and not for the forex market which is much difficult and complex to predict based on tweets.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
3