22. This poll is closed
  • Yes

18 81.82%
  • No

4 18.18%
Page 109 of 111 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1102

The trends are up! !!!

The trend is up, the signals are up, futures are up, my bullish spidey sense is tingling, I'm trading calls at the open. NADEX traders can go ahead and buy the SPX $2327.50 strike at $30, end of week.

S&P500 lost 0.09% and closed at 2347 points, knocking both new historical maximum. Oil stocks companies have failed while the increased stocks of tech giants.The winners were Cisco(+2.38%),Coca-Cola(+1.88%) and Intel(+1%). The losers were singled out Chevron(-1.68%) and Exxon Mobil(-1.03%).

nvestments in Forex and PAMM Accounts
    This innovative product allows you to earn on the financial markets without trading independently: by investing funds in the accounts of experienced traders. The traders who manage the PAMM Accounts receive additional profit for successful trades.
    Source: "Investments in Forex and PAMM Accounts

nvestments in Forex and PAMM Accounts !!!

This innovative product allows you to earn on the financial markets without trading independently: by investing funds in the accounts of experienced traders. The traders who manage the PAMM Accounts receive additional profit for successful trades.
    Source: "Investments in Forex and PAMM Accounts
    this link (alpari.com/en/investor/)

Smells spam Mr.janibk...

Quote Originally Posted by DaVychi View Post
    Smells spam Mr.janibk...
    Stinky spam too, it's not even fresh... just the same old ....
    "Great Googely Moogely" ... Frank Zappa

FYI, I am seriously freaking bullish on the index this week.

S & P500 recorded a symbolic gain of 0.04%, closing at 2363 points yesterday. Most have risen pharma stocks. The gainers were Johnson & Johnson (+ 1.82%), Pfizer (+ 1.4%) and Verizon Communication (+ 1.29%). The losers were Bank of America (-0.85%) , Facebook (-0.56%), Wal-Mart Stores (-0.56%) and Apple (-0.42%).

Today the US S&P 500 rose after Donald Trump announced that it plans to repay millions of jobs.The President of the United States,Donald Trump, held a meeting with directors of some twenty companies plan to return to the United States millions of jobs.

I'm still bullish on the market, seriously.

bull bull bull bull bull bull bull bull bull !!!

I'm pretty bullish, near short and long term. Dips are for buying and that is what last was, a quick near term dip in a near term leg of a short term movement within a long term rally and secular bear market. NADEX traders, I bought deep OTM, I'd suggest OTM positions this week, choose your poison but be prepared to take profits when they appear.