Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 51
  1. #1
    Rookie Member

    Financial Trader within Binary Option's providing Trading Signals. !!!

    Hi guys, Im a Independent Portfolio Manager in London City, my clients have been using G&C Signals, which is affiliated to my IPM.
    I've tried a lot of these signals services, some automated and some human. I decided after trailing them that automated trading signals are just not reliable enough. I've been over to meet the team at G&C Signals and they are human signal providers with a success rate of 87%. They have a money-back assurance to state that:
    - If you are not profiting
    - If you are not satisfied

    The signals haven't seen levels of 70% or lower, they have kept consistency throughout week-on-week, month-on-month.

    The signals are sent to your mobile number via SMS with 'Potenital Trade' & 'Execution Trade'
    The layout of the signals are as follows:
    - ASSET (EUR/USD)
    - DIRECTION (DOWN)
    - PRICE (1.3550-1.3553)
    - EXPIRY (45m-1hr)
    The account I trailed G&C Signals with was 24Option - who are affiliates to G&C. It was a small £5k account which I took to £35k over 90 days. Very effective for Binary Options Traders who are looking to up their trade success, consistency and boost your profits easier than before.
    For more information get in touch via:

    Email: thomaswebber512@gmail.com
    Skype: Webber.bib

    Regards to all & happy trading!
    Last edited by Tombwebber; 10-08-2013 at 11:31 AM. Reason: incorrect email

  2. #2
    Master Member Bogdan G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tombwebber View Post
    ...they are human signal providers with a success rate of 87%.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tombwebber View Post
    ...a small £5k account which I took to £35k over 90 days
    Do we have to take your word for it? Or are you planning on showing us some proof?

  3. #3
    Master Member SeasaltMcFish's Avatar
    To me, a 5k account is not small....

    What about a 0.5k account?

    Edit to explain: Is this something you have to deposit at least a 5k account? If so, I don't trust it, since a wonderful system would also profit with a 0.5k account...

  4. #4
    Veteran Member hchandra's Avatar
    1. Well, why don't the provider give us return of 10% and they use it to produce 20% for themselves won't it be more profitable than providing signal, just curious.
    2. If losses happen, will they pay for the losses? example 87% win in 1000 trades means 130 losses and 870 win, how if 130 losses happen consecutively...
    3. Why don't show proof here for the performance.

  5. #5
    Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SeasaltMcFish View Post
    To me, a 5k account is not small....

    What about a 0.5k account?

    Edit to explain: Is this something you have to deposit at least a 5k account? If so, I don't trust it, since a wonderful system would also profit with a 0.5k account...
    Not at all, your account size is completely irrelevant to a signals subscription. What I can arrange is a one week trail to try it out at 12.5% of the monthly fee. To which you are entitled to your money-back if you are unsatisfied after the week.

    @Bogdan D
    @Hchandra

    I have requested a signals journal to be sent to me which should be with me today, and will post for all to view

    Happy Trading

    Tom.

  6. #6
    Legendry Member willyw's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan G View Post
    Do we have to take your word for it? Or are you planning on showing us some proof?
    Yes we want to see LEGITMATE and ORIGINAL proof to be convince.
    I am wondering why is it SeasaltMCFish account is not irrevelant to this system. His account is 0.5k but is still money. In any system, if its is good, regardless of the size, big, small or mini will be able to make money.
    Last edited by willyw; 10-14-2013 at 04:05 AM.

  7. #7
    Rookie Member
    For those of you who want to see proof,

    Please email me [thomaswebber512@gmail.com]
    and post the subject of the email: "Trading Signals Journal (CommuniTraders)"

    I will be more than happy to send that over to anyone seeking satisfaction

  8. #8
    Master Member Bogdan G's Avatar
    No, post it here! After all, you are the one who want to prove something. I dont need your proof because I am absolutely, completely, irrefutably convinced you dont have any... or it's altered in some way. So, no , I will not strain my fingers to send you an email. Especially since I dont want you to have my email address.

  9. #9
    Active Member vmstrader's Avatar
    And....here we go again...LOL

  10. #10
    Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan G View Post
    No, post it here! After all, you are the one who want to prove something. I dont need your proof because I am absolutely, completely, irrefutably convinced you dont have any... or it's altered in some way. So, no , I will not strain my fingers to send you an email. Especially since I dont want you to have my email address.
    19.5KB is the max upload size, The trading journal is 10.2MB

    What other ways can be worked around this then... Bogdan G

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
3