Rookie Member

Commodity calls: Gold is range-bound !!!

MCX October gold futures seem trapped in a narrow range of Rs 29.300 to 30.500.

According to the daily charts of Rs 29,300 to interrupt, can trigger a decline towards the 200 DMA around Rs 28,500-odd levels.

On the top MCX October gold futures likely to face several obstacles to Rs 30.500 to 30.600, from which prices can spurt to Rs 31,000-odd levels.

Read More - Commodity calls: Gold is range-bound

Mcx Gold ,silver,copper,crude tips

Right now GOLD is moving toward uptrend. But I think it will move more downtrends and its now just checking bullish trend for a while. GOLD trade is always Risky and you need to have big capital in your trading balance. Don't go for trade with GOLD without having experiences and strong strategies.

Gold is looking really ready to jump higher and I am ready to trade according to this presumption. Weekly calls could be a great way to express that judgment. My predictions are that the precious metal price will move higher at least to 1360$ per ounce next week, which is about 25$ from the current levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Murphy13 View Post
    Gold is looking really ready to jump higher and I am ready to trade according to this presumption. Weekly calls could be a great way to express that judgment. My predictions are that the precious metal price will move higher at least to 1360$ per ounce next week, which is about 25$ from the current levels.
    I think its could be going even further down in longer term, short term bullish uplift could be expected bt still overall looking bearish to me..