Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    in a word - LOL. in a few words - Laughing out loud

In my language the one word is Bwahahahahaha
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

I could care less if any of you believe me or not. The fact is I make ON AVERAGE over a 100k a week trading with him. He has taught me how to trade, I see most of you are just looking for a nice easy LAZY system to do it for you. Its taken a lot of hard work and persistence to get where I am today, and Franco's group is what got me here. So good luck to you all, happy trading!

Quote Originally Posted by fxtrader22 View Post
    I could care less if any of you believe me or not. The fact is I make ON AVERAGE over a 100k a week trading with him. He has taught me how to trade, I see most of you are just looking for a nice easy LAZY system to do it for you. Its taken a lot of hard work and persistence to get where I am today, and Franco's group is what got me here. So good luck to you all, happy trading!
    No, in fact it's the exact opposite. We believe hard work and learning is the answer not a bunch of arrows on a tiny barely visible chart.
    People should not waste money on such "holy grail" nonsense and learn to trade and gain experience, which is what we all here agree on.
    People are coming to BinaryTradingSignals for that "Lazy let the arrows do it for me system" and we don't think that's a good idea.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Well I have become very successful from that service. I gave my review and that's that. So take what you want from it, I certainly did not join this group to argue with other traders.

The best solution to be created own trading strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by milos View Post
    The best solution to be created own trading strategy.
    I agree with you, Milos
    Willy Twitter: Hidden Content