Exclamation Help us Help the Binary Options Community! !!!

Got Scammed? Enjoy your Broker? Having Issues? Want to Complain? Have something to say about your broker in general?

It's time to share!

Help us help you and the binary options traders community by posting feedbacks, complaints and reviews about your binary options broker.
    Visit BinaryOptionsThatSuck.com Homepage and Click on "Submit a Complaint". Share your review with other traders so we could all learn and benefit!

Remember - Even the Best Brokers Suck Sometimes!

2. Thanks khyangg thanked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    Got Scammed? Enjoy your Broker? Having Issues? Want to Complain? Have something to say about your broker in general?

It's time to share!

Help us help you and the binary options traders community by posting feedbacks, complaints and reviews about your binary options broker.
    Visit BinaryOptionsThatSuck.com Homepage and Click on "Submit a Complaint". Share your review with other traders so we could all learn and benefit!

This is great! Thanks Martin.

Great Promo Martin!

I like it very much all these funny presentations. They are really amazing and very professionally made. I laugh so strong watching this one, really a big hit

Batman Options... aaahahahaa... the acting and especially the scenario are great. One of your best so far

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan G View Post
    Batman Options... aaahahahaa... the acting and especially the scenario are great. One of your best so far
    Batman Options - Was your idea

Batman Options - Was your idea
    True, but you made it happen and put it in such a great video

Solid Member

It's time to share!

This is so Niche of You. Thanks for sharing this video with Us. Actually sharing means caring. and We trader learn so many things by this Simple way.

I have been trading since 2006 in the regular stock market and a friend has introduced me to binary options in 2011. Since then, I falled in love of binary options, I have used different brokers for different reasons such as 24 options, marketsworld, banc of binary , citrader, cedarfinance, 123 binary, lbinary, boss capital, stockpair, anyoption etc to get to know their platform and taking advantages of different rates and more. Among them all so far, there is none that I like better than stockpair. They pay me as I wish, they pay higher and their platform is wonderful. I am a signal provider and affiliate for more than 1 company. None of them is better than stockpair. Marketsworld is great as well.

Awesome that's very funny man..