Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
  1. #1
    Junior Member

    Investment Options Outside of Forex To Protect Your Financial Security !!!

    I thought i'd start this thread to try and attract people who can give us (me and others) sound advice on setting up things that will ensure financial security if something were to happen in the market. Do you have advice of your own, a book that is a good read?

  2. #2
    M.J
    M.J is offline
    Veteran Member M.J's Avatar
    Forex doesnt provide financial security as it is high risk investment. Only a rare class of traders have achieved this level of trading skills where they can actually rely on trading (it is my assumption).
    Funds which u can afford to loose r for investment in forex or binary options etc. If u r able to make profit, it is just an added income otherwise, as per expectations, account is blown. The bottom line is that u must have other sources of income which r safer and more secure like full time job.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    That's not what i meant.

  4. #4
    Solid Member
    Yeah, Forex trading is too much Risky and People who don't have enough experiences shouldn't make investment here. This is why Demo trading is essential for every kinda people to who wants to Join Forex to make a Career. You have to take big Risk of your money to Earn profits from this platform. So Learn first then Earn money.

  5. #5
    Legendry Member willyw's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by M.J View Post
    Forex doesnt provide financial security as it is high risk investment. Only a rare class of traders have achieved this level of trading skills where they can actually rely on trading (it is my assumption).
    Funds which u can afford to loose r for investment in forex or binary options etc. If u r able to make profit, it is just an added income otherwise, as per expectations, account is blown. The bottom line is that u must have other sources of income which r safer and more secure like full time job.
    Yes, its not advisable not to rely fully on trading as a source of income unless you are working for a fund or investment company.

  6. #6
    Master Member Bogdan G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dgaubatz313 View Post
    I thought i'd start this thread to try and attract people who can give us (me and others) sound advice on setting up things that will ensure financial security if something were to happen in the market. Do you have advice of your own, a book that is a good read?
    What do you mean? I am confused.

    You want to know what to do if the market disappears?? That will never happen man.
    Or you want to know how to win for sure from the market? If that is the case... do you really think someone here or everywhere else will tell you "First do this and then do that... and then proceed to step three and..." you get the picture... That will never happen because trading success is a personal journey. What works for me may not work for you or someone else.

  7. #7
    M.J
    M.J is offline
    Veteran Member M.J's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dgaubatz313 View Post
    That's not what i meant.
    Maybe you can add a little to ur post about "what u actually meant". I am happy to give my opinion. Also as you have read all of the above posts, maybe u already got an answer but if u r still confused, do two things.
    1- Explain your question please
    2- Learn to Cheer in all situations. ( For reference look at the following image).

  8. #8
    Master Member Bogdan G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by M.J View Post
    Maybe you can add a little to ur post about "what u actually meant". I am happy to give my opinion. Also as you have read all of the above posts, maybe u already got an answer but if u r still confused, do two things.
    1- Explain your question please
    2- Learn to Cheer in all situations. ( For reference look at the following image).
    Lol, "That's not what I meant." The more I read it, the funnier it sounds

  9. #9
    Master Member Bogdan G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan G View Post
    Lol, "That's not what I meant." The more I read it, the funnier it sounds
    Anyway, that's not what I meant.

  10. #10
    M.J
    M.J is offline
    Veteran Member M.J's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan G View Post
    Anyway, that's not what I meant.
    Hahaha.
    After "Thats not what I mean", dgaubatz313 has disappeared. Maybe he wasnt expecting us to answer so quickly to his "tricky" question so instead of "ohhhhhhhh!!! u r right" he said "Thats not what I meant" which really means nothing.
    Another part of my brain known as "tricky-thinkology" says that there can be a hidden message within "Thats not what I meant". Any clue?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
3