Hot Best Broker, based on hassle free withdrawals !!!

Its been really a scary broker list of what we see today, lots of negative comments, posts and reviews about these brokers and its tough for investers like us to understand where to go? which broker to choose? and how to trust these guys and say "yes I'm safe with them"...?
    No way we can get an answer for that. But certainly, at some corner of this vast binary options businesses, we find those loyal, always trust worthy brokers who never spoil this industry!

SO, What I'm wanting to know today is Are there any brokers out there, which really offer hassle-free, quick withdrawals?
    because i know this forum contains lots of *REAL* traders out there, who've got experience and must have faced some situations by which you can either list or rate these brokers out there.. I'm just wanting to start a new account and my first concern (infact everyone's concern) is about the withdrawals. because some brokers take ages to honor our withdrawals..

So please let me know if you have a really bold answer for this question of mine. Thanks in advance

yours,
    Shortshoot

Quote Originally Posted by shortshoot View Post
    Its been really a scary broker list of what we see today, lots of negative comments, posts and reviews about these brokers and its tough for investers like us to understand where to go? which broker to choose? and how to trust these guys and say "yes I'm safe with them"...?
    No way we can get an answer for that. But certainly, at some corner of this vast binary options businesses, we find those loyal, always trust worthy brokers who never spoil this industry!

SO, What I'm wanting to know today is Are there any brokers out there, which really offer hassle-free, quick withdrawals?
    because i know this forum contains lots of *REAL* traders out there, who've got experience and must have faced some situations by which you can either list or rate these brokers out there.. I'm just wanting to start a new account and my first concern (infact everyone's concern) is about the withdrawals. because some brokers take ages to honor our withdrawals..

So please let me know if you have a really bold answer for this question of mine. Thanks in advance

yours,
    Shortshoot
    If your question is whether there are reliable brokers out there - clearly YES. Trades usually "hassle" trying to withdraw their money when they receive a bonus they can't wage or not understand t&c. You can avoid these problems. Try out school to learn more about this issue, I'm sure you'll have some interest in it