Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    Rookie Member

    Cool http://www.citrades.com !!!

    Tired of your broker ?

    Trying to find a great and prestigious Binary Options Broker to trade with ?

    Welcome to Citrades !

    Why us ?

    -> Trade with Mobile Trading Platform
    -> Make up to 75% in Binary Options in less than 15 minutes!
    -> Make up to 500% with the One Touch feature!
    -> Choose between a wide variety of options
    -> Live, professional assistance from our account executives (24/7)
    -> Strengthen your abilities with our Free Education Development Program
    -> Free Ebook and Daily or Weekly Market Analysis
    -> Fundamental and Technical Updates every 5 minutes

    Special : 100% bonus on first deposit - We double your deposit

    WE SUPPLY THE TOOLS. YOU PLACE THE TRADE

    http://www.citrades.com

  2. #2
    Master Member Bogdan G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thu517 View Post
    Tired of your broker ?

    Trying to find a great and prestigious Binary Options Broker to trade with ?

    Welcome to Citrades !

    Why us ?

    -> Trade with Mobile Trading Platform
    -> Make up to 75% in Binary Options in less than 15 minutes!
    -> Make up to 500% with the One Touch feature!
    -> Choose between a wide variety of options
    -> Live, professional assistance from our account executives (24/7)
    -> Strengthen your abilities with our Free Education Development Program
    -> Free Ebook and Daily or Weekly Market Analysis
    -> Fundamental and Technical Updates every 5 minutes

    Special : 100% bonus on first deposit - We double your deposit

    WE SUPPLY THE TOOLS. YOU PLACE THE TRADE

    http://www.citrades.com
    Lol??????????

  3. #3
    Specialist Member TAllen1429's Avatar
    Hang on!. Where's the switch for the signal? Does it run on batteries? OK, I have got it! Binary Man to the rescue.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BogSignal.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	9.3 KB 
ID:	855

  4. #4
    Master Member Bogdan G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TAllen1429 View Post
    Hang on!. Where's the switch for the signal? Does it run on batteries? OK, I have got it! Binary Man to the rescue.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BogSignal.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	9.3 KB 
ID:	855
    Hahaa, I think by now almost everyone can make the difference between an honest, reliable broker... and Citrus Trades above. At least I hope so

  5. #5
    Rookie Member
    I have tried openning an account at Citrades, not complicated registration form, quick verification. I'm very pleased.

  6. #6
    Master Member Bogdan G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mathewlee View Post
    I have tried openning an account at Citrades, not complicated registration form, quick verification. I'm very pleased.
    So, Mr. "1 post guy", are you saying they are good just because you succeeded at opening an account... and the registration process is not complicated... Really?

  7. #7
    Active Member rockettrader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan G View Post
    So, Mr. "1 post guy", are you saying they are good just because you succeeded at opening an account... and the registration process is not complicated... Really?
    Amazing advertisement,

    Haha just for the protocol I will never choose my broker based on the success in opening a new account. The most important things I am looking for are – firstly regulations, second quality of the platform and the quotation and finally the support.

  8. #8
    Rookie Member
    Citrades is good. I had a problem with entering order one time in the past, its slow, but after that I have been given a reparation. Until now is 4 months since I had that one and I haven't had any problem anymore.

  9. #9
    Rookie Member
    Citrades is a trustable company . With its polite support or uncomplicated registration form or simple verification , I feel pleased

  10. #10
    Master Member Bogdan G's Avatar
    Ahahhaha, more "1-post" guys coming to say how good this Citric broker is. Sure, im gonna trust you

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
3