Hot Top Five Market Moves of the Week - 09/02-09/2013 !!!

Hi guys,

Check the new Bogdan's Top Five Мarket Мoves of the Week and find the most important events which will move the markets this week!

Originaly posted by Bogdan G.

Reserve Bank of Australia Interest Rate Decision

09/03/2013 – Tuesday at 04:30 am GMT

Euro Zone Gross Domestic Product (QoQ)

09/04/2013 – Wednesday at 09:00 am GMT

Bank of England Rate Decision and Asset Purchase Facility value

09/05/2013 – Thursday at 11:00 am GMT

ECB Interest Rate Decision and Press Conference

09/05/2013 – Thursday at 11:45 am GMT (Press Conference at 12:30 pm GMT)

US Non Farm Payrolls

09/06/2013 – Friday at 12:30 pm GMT

dude there is so much going on this week I don't know how to pick which one is the most market moving. The whole week is a big economic mine field filled with central bank meetings, the G20, about 100 international economic reports etc etc... and then there is next week, pretty full too, and then the next week with the FOMC taper meeting.

This month will be pretty occupied with news data and possibly highly volatile! This week started with very small and few movements, but this will change soon for sure. AUD/USD is already going up, propelled by the good Australia economic data. Tomorrow market will be dominated by the ECB interest rate decision and press conference and Friday will be dominated by the Nonfarm Payrolls. I think the resulting market changes after the next two days will lead the whole month trading sentiment ahead. So we have to be prepared to assimilate all the information fast and trade accordingly.