Lightbulb 5x5 Simple Strategy? !!!

Hey guys i was looking on the net at some different systems and i came across this one. It seems very easy to follow although i was wondering if it is adoptable for B/O so i thought i'd ask the pros here .

Heres the link to the strategy http://forex-strategies-revealed.com...g-strategy-5x5

If you all thinkthat this could work I would love to know if theres anything that should be changed for it to suit B/O.

Regards Liam M

Hi Liam,

I checked this strategy. Looks nice, but yet too simple in my opinion! RSI is the filter, but it is not enough I think to determine is it appropriate to enter or not, you need also volatility filter like ATR. If it is set on daily charts the best expiration should be weekly binary options.

Quote Originally Posted by nick_ross View Post
    Hi Liam,

I checked this strategy. Looks nice, but yet too simple in my opinion! RSI is the filter, but it is not enough I think to determine is it appropriate to enter or not, you need also volatility filter like ATR. If it is set on daily charts the best expiration should be weekly binary options.
    Hi Nick,

Thankyou for the reply. That is what i thought at the start was it seemed slightly too simple. Although when i was reading throught the comments at the bottom of the page there were quite a few people saying that it was working well and what could they do to maybe get a bit better filtering. So the guy said to use a 150 sma to figure out the trend then only trade when those conditions were met and they were the same way as the overall trend. So you would say that with Binary Options to set as a week with daily charts instead of an hour expiration?

Quote Originally Posted by Liam Morrison View Post
    Hi Nick,

Thankyou for the reply. That is what i thought at the start was it seemed slightly too simple. Although when i was reading throught the comments at the bottom of the page there were quite a few people saying that it was working well and what could they do to maybe get a bit better filtering. So the guy said to use a 150 sma to figure out the trend then only trade when those conditions were met and they were the same way as the overall trend. So you would say that with Binary Options to set as a week with daily charts instead of an hour expiration?
    Hi again,

The original strategy was said that is also designed for daily charts. My opinion is also that it will work better on such time frame. You could test it also on 4 hours expiry but there the market noise will be bigger and the results weaker I think. You need at least few weeks of demo trading to see what results will produce. Don’t trade it immediately on real account.

I believe it to be to simplistic to work. However, it's not the worst i've ever seen

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan G View Post
    I believe it to be to simplistic to work. However, it's not the worst i've ever seen
    NO doubt, it could be the foundation for a newbie to build on though, test it out, add some more analysis....