[NEW FEATURE] Live Signals on CT 2.0 I want to take a look now! Close
Open

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: The 3 Types Of Indicators

  1. #1
    aquaeyed
    aquaeyed is offline
    Junior Trader aquaeyed's Avatar

    Lightbulb The 3 Types Of Indicators !!!

    Hello, again.
    I want to share what I found on internet with you and hear your opinion about it, if you will be so kind =)

    so look at this link http://www.stock-market-strategy.com...fferent-types/

    what it say that no need to use simultaneously indicators from same category. I very often met that traders use at same time RSI and MACD or Stochastic indicators while (due to article) it is bad thing course it should point on same things.

    so what do you saying about it?

    and write now I decided to change my strategy. first I want to live 5min charts for 15min and place trades for 1 hour expiry. second I added EMA50 as lagging indicator and Bollinger Bands 50, and stochastic 8/3/3 as leading (may be i need to set standard 15/3/3 parameters? ), also ADX 14 as confirming indicator. And I added 2 more 25 and 10 EMA but it is for testing Fast Moving Averages Crossover System. and of course i will put price action before entering to the trade such as R/S and trade lines from D1, H4, H1 and M15 and hope will more pay attention for candles signals and confirm in by next one.

    so what you say about my set of indicators? may be it is too much and some will destruct me more that help? and I a bit afraid of more waiting time for trades because of all confirmations. =)

    there is picture of my set






    P.S.
    My profits need to wait for more time I guess =) till i test new sings, unfortunately I have 2 to 3 days a week to test it =(
    Last edited by aquaeyed; 08-26-2013 at 03:15 PM.

  2. Make $700 in Less Than 10 Minutes
  3. #2
    crimson69
    crimson69 is offline
    Trader
    Though Indicators doesn't provide enough signal but some Indicators are really helpful from all sides. I do use them to get support to make my technical analysis properly. Bollinger Bands, RSI, Moving Average, Scholastic are the best indicators to me. I do follow Candlestick chart to make any trade and I always use Stop loss.

  4. #3
    Bogdan G
    Bogdan G is offline
    PRO Bogdan G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aquaeyed View Post
    Hello, again.
    I want to share what I found on internet with you and hear your opinion about it, if you will be so kind =)

    so look at this link http://www.stock-market-strategy.com...fferent-types/

    what it say that no need to use simultaneously indicators from same category. I very often met that traders use at same time RSI and MACD or Stochastic indicators while (due to article) it is bad thing course it should point on same things.

    so what do you saying about it?

    and write now I decided to change my strategy. first I want to live 5min charts for 15min and place trades for 1 hour expiry. second I added EMA50 as lagging indicator and Bollinger Bands 50, and stochastic 8/3/3 as leading (may be i need to set standard 15/3/3 parameters? ), also ADX 14 as confirming indicator. And I added 2 more 25 and 10 EMA but it is for testing Fast Moving Averages Crossover System. and of course i will put price action before entering to the trade such as R/S and trade lines from D1, H4, H1 and M15 and hope will more pay attention for candles signals and confirm in by next one.

    so what you say about my set of indicators? may be it is too much and some will destruct me more that help? and I a bit afraid of more waiting time for trades because of all confirmations. =)

    there is picture of my set






    P.S.
    My profits need to wait for more time I guess =) till i test new sings, unfortunately I have 2 to 3 days a week to test it =(
    Although indicators from teh same category show similar things, sometimes you will be surprised to see how different they are. Btw, arent you using too many indicators on your charts?

  5. #4
    Bogdan G
    Bogdan G is offline
    PRO Bogdan G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson69 View Post
    Bollinger Bands, RSI, Moving Average, Scholastic are the best indicators to me. I do follow Candlestick chart to make any trade and I always use Stop loss.
    What's a Scholastic and how are you using Stop Loss when trading Binary Options? I see a lot of traders in this Forum talking about using a Stop Loss but how to do that still eludes me. Maybe you or someone else who uses Stop Loss for Binary Options can enlighten me. Thanks in advance

  6. #5
    vmstrader
    vmstrader is offline
    Junior Trader vmstrader's Avatar
    It is impossible to use Stop loses on BO...I think ,aybe they are referring to an strategy developed on MT4 for forex and they are adjusting it to BO trading.

    Let me know if I missing something here...But BO and STOP LOSS cant go in the same sentence. We have Time Expiry instead of SL....

    V

  7. #6
    Bogdan G
    Bogdan G is offline
    PRO Bogdan G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vmstrader View Post
    It is impossible to use Stop loses on BO...I think ,aybe they are referring to an strategy developed on MT4 for forex and they are adjusting it to BO trading.

    Let me know if I missing something here...But BO and STOP LOSS cant go in the same sentence. We have Time Expiry instead of SL....

    V
    You are not missing anything man. I know you can't use a Stop Loss order in BO, but some of us dont. Lack of basic knowledge probably... hidden behind fancy talk

  8. #7
    aquaeyed
    aquaeyed is offline
    Junior Trader aquaeyed's Avatar
    3 EMA it for separate strategy checking (by the way it is not going so well, too lagging) , so it is ADX, BB, 50 EMA and Stochastic. is it too much? but more and more I arriving to conclusion that PA is the best, and indicators (all of them) is more approving that made entering tools. Although 50 EMA and BB are a lot of times good S/R lines. But i need learn more about ADX movements, it is look simple but I wrong a lot of times when trend is ending and range starts. =(
    Last edited by aquaeyed; 09-09-2013 at 10:20 PM.

  9. #8
    Bogdan G
    Bogdan G is offline
    PRO Bogdan G's Avatar
    Well, I think it's too much, but if you like it and can trade, then dont change it just because it seemed too much to me. Btw, 50 ema is good indeed. What is ATX? Is it ADX by any chance?

  10. #9
    aquaeyed
    aquaeyed is offline
    Junior Trader aquaeyed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan G View Post
    Well, I think it's too much, but if you like it and can trade, then dont change it just because it seemed too much to me. Btw, 50 ema is good indeed. What is ATX? Is it ADX by any chance?

    hh yes, of course. fixed =)

  11. #10
    Bogdan G
    Bogdan G is offline
    PRO Bogdan G's Avatar
    I never had a lot of success with ADX and I dont really use it. I'm not saying it's not good, just that I dont use it currently.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •