Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Hot Three Bars HIGH or LOW Strategy for Binary Options !!!

Hi, guys! We have a new Review presented by Bogdan on the 3 Bars HIGH or LOW Strategy for Binary Options! Check it out and find how to use these strategy in your day trading!

Originaly posted by Bogdan G

One of the main advantages is the simplicity of this strategy so I am sure everybody will find it easy to use right from the start. The only required indicator is… get ready *drum rolls* … Indestructible TrendWinner (download at the bottom of the page). I know, I know, I started laughing too when I first read its name. It sounds like something used by all those “secret” strategies sold for $99.99 all over the internet. But let’s cut it some slack and take a closer look: this indicator shows us the overall trend according to the strategy by changing colors from red to green and vice versa. So when the Indestructible TrendWinner is Green, we only look for Calls and when it’s Red we only look for Puts.

Anybody tried this strategy or at least the indicator I'm talking about? Or are you scared away by its stupid name?

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan G View Post
    Anybody tried this strategy or at least the indicator I'm talking about? Or are you scared away by its stupid name?
    Stoopid name or not I only care if it works.... did you use it much?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    Stoopid name or not I only care if it works....
    True that. I feel the same way. Anyway, I didnt test it long enough to go live with it. That's why I've been wondering is someone else has.

I guess nobody is using this one...

LOL, seems that way... I guess everybody is too busy martingaling 60 seconds and they can't pay attention to something more complex ahahaha... not that this strategy is too complex or anything, but definitely harder to follow than 60 sec trading.
    Anyway, believe it or not, that stupid Indestructible Trend Winner is my main trend indicator for a long time, long before i reviewed this strategy. I have it in another form and under a different name (almost as stupid as this one lol), but it's basically the same inidcator.

Is that what everyone is trying to do now, martingale the 60 seconds? I don't think I have every bought a 60 second option.

Rookie Member
    Hi Bodgan, what timeframe do you use with this indicator? I'm looking at it for about 3 hours on a 5 min chart of AUD/USD and the signals it generates totally .. suck

Donald

Hi Donald and welcome. Actually the indicator is not used for signals. It is a condition and an indication of trend, one part of the trade setup, NOT a stand-alone indicator. I dont think it has any chance of being profitable if it is the only indicator on your charts and u trade solely based on its signals.

I am not using the strategy "3 bars High or Low" but even with that strategy, we dont enter a trade immediately when the Indestructible bla bla changes color.
    Im sorry you lost 3 hours looking at a chart but maybe you could have just scrolled back the chart to see how it behaved.

I trade based on 5 and 15 minutes but the higher time frames give me an indication on where price is going. In other words, trend is indicated by a higher time frame and i use the lower ones to "fine tune" my entry.
    Hope it helps

Rookie Member
    Thank you Bogdan,