Rookie Member

how your charts look like? !!!

Hey everyone ,
    i wanted to start that thread so that i can learn from you
    how do your charts look like? do you trading pure price action with naked chart? or maby buch of indicators that gives you the exact trade timing?
    it yould be great if you'll explain a littble bit how you trade , what is your main methods that you trading with you charts etc...

My charts have some basic indicators, Bollinger Bands, SAR, MACD and MA. Its not so advisable to analyze naked charts

Rookie Member
    which TF do you use and what is the expiry time?

Quote Originally Posted by milzmeright View Post
    which TF do you use and what is the expiry time?
    My charts are daily and hourly. But at times i do use 30 mins

Rookie Member
    My charts include EMA 10,17 and 30 and Stochastic 14,3,5. I don’t use any other indicators. Everything else is pure price action. Time frames are mainly hourly and 30 minutes. For precise entries I am looking at 15 minutes.

Here is my chart as it looks like when I am trading

Very simple and at the same time very effective for my trading. The 4 EMAs and the simple standard deviation. Also all major support and resistance levels.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eurusd...daily_16-600x360.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	19.3 KB 
ID:	844

My chart is includes with some indicators such as parabolic SAR, RSI, Moving Average (Exponential and Simple), ADX. I made my chat in red and green candle stick and my chart's background is black. I follow those indicators and trade with them. I made 70 percentages time profit. And sometime I lose money too.

Quote Originally Posted by raymond09 View Post
    My chart is includes with some indicators such as parabolic SAR, RSI, Moving Average (Exponential and Simple), ADX. I made my chat in red and green candle stick and my chart's background is black. I follow those indicators and trade with them. I made 70 percentages time profit. And sometime I lose money too.
    70% wining rate is very good. You never could win 100% no way. The only way to make it happen is to not trade at all. Parabolic SAR, RSI and Moving averages are great indicators if used properly. Probably you have combined them in a very precise and straight forward way and that is the reason you achieved this result. I think it is really difficult. I have achieved something about 65% after many weeks of hard work on my strategy and there is still room to improve it.