Cool SpotOption White Labels – So Many, So Funny! !!!

Great new video - SpotOption binary options brokers name brands. OMG so many!!!

Optionese! bwahahhahhahahahahahahahaha! I can't believe how many there are....and some of them definately suck! If I were spotoption I would be a little more discerning about who I let use my platform. And I don't think you even listed them all!

Hahaha OMG, so funny listing! I didn’t know that they are so much and with so funny and similar names. Actually does anybody knows how much is the cost for Spotoption license? I would like to make the next star on the binary options sky haha

The names of brokers are the only personal. Some of the names are spelled. Too many brokers
    Last edited by milos; 08-20-2013 at 04:44 PM.

M.J
    “Gold Finger”… their logo almost looks like they give me the finger and their slogan is “For the Trader, the Gamer, the Player”.
    However, all funny, weird or inappropriate names fade before the awesomeness of “Dragon Options”.
    You forgot to mention a game which many brokers have installed on their website to attract beginners. The game is to hit "Call" and "Put" icons when any of those icon flashes. They, usually, give two minutes to trader to test how much money can actually be made in 2 minutes. If we click those icons according to their indication, we become demo money millionaires in 2 minutes. Then they display some kind of "CONGRATS" message as if we can make same or nearly same amount of real money using that broker.
    I wonder if people still fall for such stupid broker tactics?

Solid Member
    ha ha This is really funny and I just have learn something new. Actually does anybody knows how much is the cost for Spotoption license? I would like to make the next star on the binary options sky haha. Thanks to you for sharing this video

ha ha this one is seriously funny. But I think there are something new here to learn. If I were spot-option I would be a little more discerning about who I let use my platform. Actually does anybody knows how much is the cost for Spot-option license? I really don't know more about it.