1 Minute Chart for 10 minute expiries !!!

Hello

This is a strategy I have been workin on here is what you need, very simple and from manual back testing I have found that its works 75% or better.
    Eur/USD strategy using Accelerator Oscillator + MACD(12, 26, 9) + + ParabolicSar(default, .2,.02)

********Do not trade this strategy first thing MONDAY morning (8am EST New York currency opening) for the first 2 HOURs.

Call Signals:
    First things most important
    ParabolicSar: must indicate a BUY signal this must always be present
    MACD default : When the histogram breaKS above the SIGNAL LINE and has 2 BARS asecending,
    Accelerator: When 2 bars are BLUE and moving up
    You must be quick with this strategy within 10 seconds of you opening candlestick after the above signals (image 1)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eurusd4.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	19.9 KB 
ID:	802

Also if your MACD histogram is above the signal line, PArSar is indicatin a buy signal, if you have 2 ascending Accelerator bars this indicates a buy signal. (image 2 )

Name:	eurusd3.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	19.7 KB 
ID:	803

Also your time plays in to this strategy, if your signal is provide past the 5 minute mark do not make the trade.

Meaning if you get the signal at lets say 1:25 do not make the trade for 1:30 expiry. But if you get the signal at 1:28- 1:34, using 1:40 works.

PUT Signals:
    Parabolic Sar is Indicating a SELL SIGNAL
    MACD : When 2 histogram break below the signal line and has 2 descending historgram bars
    Acclerator:2 Bars are moving down

(image 3 )

Name:	eurusddown1.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	20.5 KB 
ID:	804

Name:	eurusd5.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	19.0 KB 
ID:	805
    Last edited by COGSx86; 08-17-2013 at 09:16 PM.

Im not sure how to make these pictures bigger, but add me to Skype kings_27@hotmail.com and I can send them that way

Thanks for sharing mate

Quote Originally Posted by COGSx86 View Post
    Hello

This is a strategy I have been workin on here is what you need, very simple and from manual back testing I have found that its works 75% or better.

For what period did you test it and got a 75% accuracy? Looks promising and if that 75% win rate can be sustained in a live market environment, it would be great.

Solid Member
    Your trading style, your analysis and your strategy, everything is well, I can see. But I don't like to do scalping or short time trading like trade using 1minute time frame. I am a day trader. I feel safe and comfort to do trade as daily basis. I even get more profits with my own strategy. Thanks a lot to you.

And which is your strategy crimson69? It would be really helpful for all the traders in here if you share it (or maybe is an strategy from BOTS but modified) anyway, if you want to share, here we are

-V-