Thread: Hi @all

Hi @all !!!

Hello to the community.
    A short introducion from my site.I'm Simon from Germany, and a newbe in binary trading. Half a year ago I came along binary options and tried it for myself (with less success). Now I found this great community here and think I can learn much about binary trading here.

have a great day all

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Hello to the community.
    A short introducion from my site.I'm Simon from Germany, and a newbe in binary trading. Half a year ago I came along binary options and tried it for myself (with less success). Now I found this great community here and think I can learn much about binary trading here.

have a great day all
    Hello Simon. You are at the right place to learn binary options trading! I started here few months ago and have a great progress since than. It is very supportive to know that there are many other traders that could help you in your journey.

Quote Originally Posted by pipshunter View Post
    Hello Simon. You are at the right place to learn binary options trading! I started here few months ago and have a great progress since than. It is very supportive to know that there are many other traders that could help you in your journey.
    Thank you pipshunter.