Cool curiosity question =) what do you do between trades? !!!

Or you watching all 3-4 trading hours at monitor? =)

Quote Originally Posted by aquaeyed View Post
    Or you watching all 3-4 trading hours at monitor? =)
    No I am not watching the market 3-4 hours constantly I am doing something else on my laptop and in between every few minutes checking my indicators. Only if there are signs that it will be a good setup I am stopping all my other activities and switching to trading charts only.

when I am trading I will be watching the market. Studying the markets and watching how the markets moves. At the same time I will be monitoring fundamentals. I have been doing this for the past 26 years. Its already a habit for me. At times I will listen to some light music.
    Last edited by willyw; 08-19-2013 at 02:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by willyw View Post
    when I am trading I will be watching the market. Studying the markets and watching how the markets moves. At the same time I will be monitoring fundamentals. I have been doing this for the past 26 years. Its already a habit for me. At times I will listen to some light music.
    Listening to music is something really great and helps a lot when you have a long trading day. Short 15 min relaxation and meditational videos is also very helpful when trading actively. I am trying to use as many techniques to improve my trading as possible.