Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Active Member

    Best website to download a LIVE Metatrader chart? !!!

    Where is the best place to download a LIVE Meta Trader 4 chart?
    The demo chart prices are too far off from the Stockpair trading prices.
    Maybe a live account would help? Is there a monthly charge for the live charts? Thanks for your help!

  2. #2
    Rookie Member Daveman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by drmare View Post
    Where is the best place to download a LIVE Meta Trader 4 chart?
    The demo chart prices are too far off from the Stockpair trading prices.
    Maybe a live account would help? Is there a monthly charge for the live charts? Thanks for your help!
    Hi, drmare. There are many places where you could download live Meta Trader 4 charts and almost all of these places provide real time accurate data. I am using FinFx Metatrader, some friends are using HotForex, also OANDA. But there are many others too.

  3. #3
    Active Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Daveman View Post
    Hi, drmare. There are many places where you could download live Meta Trader 4 charts and almost all of these places provide real time accurate data. I am using FinFx Metatrader, some friends are using HotForex, also OANDA. But there are many others too.
    Thanks for the info Daveman! I am looking forward to being able to trade binary directly off the Meta Trader charts soon. There are supposed to be some brokers coming up at the end of August that will allow this. I will keep everyone posted when I hear more. You can only download a demo account currently.

  4. #4
    Veteran Member Ammeo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by drmare View Post
    Where is the best place to download a LIVE Meta Trader 4 chart?
    The demo chart prices are too far off from the Stockpair trading prices.
    Maybe a live account would help? Is there a monthly charge for the live charts? Thanks for your help!
    Which broker u using. As far as i know most of the brokers i have tested in the past have given very accurate demo chartings compared to the live market..

  5. #5
    Senior Member dorrian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by drmare View Post
    Thanks for the info Daveman! I am looking forward to being able to trade binary directly off the Meta Trader charts soon. There are supposed to be some brokers coming up at the end of August that will allow this. I will keep everyone posted when I hear more. You can only download a demo account currently.
    Which brokers do you mention that are offering binary options via Metatrader charts? I don’t think such brokers exist for the moment.

  6. #6
    Master Member Bogdan G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dorrian View Post
    Which brokers do you mention that are offering binary options via Metatrader charts? I don’t think such brokers exist for the moment.
    Soon, they will start to offer BO directly in MT4

  7. #7
    Active Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammeo View Post
    Which broker u using. As far as i know most of the brokers i have tested in the past have given very accurate demo chartings compared to the live market..
    Stockpair. With short trades the difference with the demo Meta Trader prices and Stockpair prices have been lethal. I have a live Meta Trader account with Onada now and they are very close but still off slightly. Much better than the demo account by far! I am glad I finally figured out what the problem was. If anyone is doing short trades, I would recommend a live Meta Trader account. ( Longer trades recommended however!)

  8. #8
    Active Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dorrian View Post
    Which brokers do you mention that are offering binary options via Metatrader charts? I don’t think such brokers exist for the moment.
    I was told 4 brokers may be starting this soon, but the names were not released to me yet . Hopefully one of them will take US clients but that may be a long shot. You can get a demo account with tradetoolsfx. I will warn you...once you demo trade on the MT4 you will be hooked and will never want to go back to your own platform!

  9. #9
    Veteran Member Ammeo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by drmare View Post
    Stockpair. With short trades the difference with the demo Meta Trader prices and Stockpair prices have been lethal. I have a live Meta Trader account with Onada now and they are very close but still off slightly. Much better than the demo account by far! I am glad I finally figured out what the problem was. If anyone is doing short trades, I would recommend a live Meta Trader account. ( Longer trades recommended however!)
    I also have a live Oanda account, they r one of the best i have found in MT4 brokers. Lmax and Pepperstone use to have very good Mt4 accounts too.

    Live account can be opened with anyone without even to deposit ant money so i totally agree that one should get charting from a live account instead of demo.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
3