Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Rookie Member

Lightbulb College Investor !!!

okay i'm incredibly new let me introduce myself My name is Dave I'm a college freshman business major, i'm young and ambitious but lets get to my point. as a business major and the opportunist I've came across a lot of options when it comes to investing. Binary options being more of an aggressive and quick method of earning money. my plan is to in my spare time of being a full time student instead of having a part time job I rather trade with binary options I've read quite a bit and i'm interested in anything and everything like I said I'm straight new to this but i'm not naive nor stupid I know I wouldn't be able to make a large sum of money so quickly so If anyone has any advice i'll be glad to hear.. no scams or bull Sh** please like i've seen in other forums on other sites lets get detailed into my overall plan

1. find a binary option broker site that offers the best asset with little money needed to be deposited, i'm trying to get off on the right foot
    fyi. I'm considering IG based on their past and also there deposit amount is extremely low so I can Start off very small

2. develop a strategy this is where I need advice I don't know where to start so feel free to email me I have nothing better to do outside of school.

3. set my goal , I would like to start off with 150-250 dollars and hopefully in 2-3 months of being very aggressive I can get to 1k or more

4. Plan my schedule for trading I'm a vampire so I stay up a lot like now I'm developing this thread and 3:14, Like I said I'm a freshman my classes are not hard and I have free time unless I'm working which i'm trying not to

5. I need any readings or anything strategy, software, applications to help me grasp the concept of trends of these binary options best charts to read and what books, articles ,how to things,.. anything in the simplest format to help me get started . I don't need the exact beginners guide into this because Like I said I've read a lot. But anything that would help get more advance and help me accomplish more aggressive investing

thanks for your time any help is appreciated feel free to email me thank you

http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/school/
    Best place to start in my opinion. No BS

And when u finish that, choose a broker: http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...-brokers-suck/
    Welcome to teh forum and good luck if u need it.

yep, just be super duper careful, definately want to use some serious account money management. YOu do not want to lose your college money trading bianry options, that would definately SUCK in my opinion. Keep us posted and let us know what direction you are going in!

Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan G View Post

And when u finish that, choose a broker: http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...-brokers-suck/

thanks, that was extremely helpful this site is great, I've been reading since earlier this morning they're very helpful. if you or anyone have any stories that were successful or unsuccessful for trading I would love to hear thanks again, I'm trying to learn as much as I again I would love to hear your opinion on strategy or software or sites with live charts or anything that worked best for you or anyone that is willing to share
    Last edited by Dave909; 08-14-2013 at 03:29 PM.

Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    yep, just be super duper careful, definately want to use some serious account money management. YOu do not want to lose your college money trading bianry options, that would definately SUCK in my opinion. Keep us posted and let us know what direction you are going in!

haha Oh definitely wouldn't be using any of my college money. I'm going to open a separate banking account that only deals with trading, and thank you I am definitely going to start off small, I'm trying to learn and pick up things as I go so if you have any success or failure stories, advice or anything that you've learned that gave you sort of an advantage when It came to trading please don't hesitate to message me or anything any help is needed and greatly appreciated

Rookie Member
    Hi Dave,

I am trading binaries for last five months with StockPair. I am very conservative guy, probably like you and I didn’t lose my first deposit like many other guys did I know. Initially it was very difficult for me to keep to the break even. Because I was very inexperienced I keep losing money first two months than I stopped trading for one month to test different strategies on demo, and after I select the best for me I returned to real trading and I have made great return for the last two months! So if you want to start trading just find the best strategies or learn the every market move if you want to become discretionary trader and only after that initial period you could start trading real money!

Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marbrow View Post
    Hi Dave,

I am trading binaries for last five months with StockPair. I am very conservative guy, probably like you and I didn’t lose my first deposit like many other guys did I know. Initially it was very difficult for me to keep to the break even. Because I was very inexperienced I keep losing money first two months than I stopped trading for one month to test different strategies on demo, and after I select the best for me I returned to real trading and I have made great return for the last two months! So if you want to start trading just find the best strategies or learn the every market move if you want to become discretionary trader and only after that initial period you could start trading real money!

Thank you I am conservative as well what strategy did you use when you started off early?

Rookie Member
    Also If you can what sites did you try your strategies on as a demo ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan G View Post

Yup. These are the best and you can start making some profitable binary trading picks pretty soon. Also, don't miss out on regularly checking out the site:http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/ that has all the binary options tips and strategies to help you make money trading binary options.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave909 View Post
    Also If you can what sites did you try your strategies on as a demo ?
    CommuniTraders, BinaryOptionsThatSuck.com's new social trading platform is the answer to your questions. It's still a Beta version, but you can already start Demo trading binary options using the platform, and ofcourse test your strategies.

Check it our - CommuniTraders