[NEW FEATURE] Live Signals on CT 2.0 I want to take a look now! Close
Open

Thread: Stockpair trading indicators

haveagotrader

Stockpair trading indicators !!!

I am a first time trader, just made my intro post here yesterday. I decided to deposit some money with Stockpair today and have an account with 1 hour, 4 hour, and 24 hour indicators enabled as it is a premium account. My question is how reliable do you guys find these indicators, I have only had them added to my account in the last couple of hours but so far the top 1 hour indicators with a high reliability rating seem to be correct. Does anyone use these indicators as a guide and how good are they.

Thanks for your help...

2. Make $700 in Less Than 10 Minutes
    TAllen1429
    Hi,

The indicators supported by StockPair are generally very good. I have based a number of strategies on them.

As a premier member, you will also be entitled to expert assistance from StockPair consultants who can optimize your chances of success.

As you are new to binary options, in my opinion you should take the opportunity to listen and benefit from their expert help before plunging to deeply into live trading.

crimson69
    Trader
    I traded a bit with Stockpair. I won a bit and also lost. After a few days I was more or less where I started. Requested refund of balance and I received the money within 3 days. Impressed with that. May try them again in the future.
    Last edited by crimson69; 08-23-2013 at 04:25 PM.

Rosen33
    Trader
    StockPair is also my favorite. It is great trading software and good set of indicators is available for the users. Although you have to work with your own tested trading system in order to be profitable in the long run. The premium indicators in StockPair are just the starting point from where you should refine your strategy and skills.

drmare
    Junior Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosen33 View Post
    StockPair is also my favorite. It is great trading software and good set of indicators is available for the users. Although you have to work with your own tested trading system in order to be profitable in the long run. The premium indicators in StockPair are just the starting point from where you should refine your strategy and skills.
    Too bad you have to deposit $5000 to get them though. I would think these should be available for a $1000 deposit, what do you think?

Steven Smith
    Stockpair is not recommended for trading as it is difficult to earn profit with it. It mainly provide Binary Options and Pair Options of trading.

raymond09
    • View Forum Posts
    Banned
    I am also a very new trader in binary option market. And I think Stockpair indicator is quite easy to handle or maintain and you can easily earn profit by maintaining those indicators. I also love stockpair trading very much. But you must keep in mind that you have to deposit at least thousand dollars for stockpair trading as far as I know.