Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question please does any one know how to set up this indicator !!!

i downloaded this indicator from mediafire.com but since i downloaded it i cant be able to use it can somebody help me with this

check this also mediafire.com

Umm..that is actually someone elses product decompiled...tsk ..tsk. I am quite sure if you buy it you will receive instruction.

you can as well check the video herewhere its been used

i need better indicator to trade with betonmarkets.com, in tick trade section i have tried so many indicators but they all fail me,

That is a PAID indicator!!! Do not ask us to help you figure out how to use it, especially if you obtained it without the seller's permission. Boart is right: buy it and you will receive support (probably).

This is very simple. after downloading the Indicator, you need to copy/cut that file. Go to your MT4 trading C file location and search for Indicators folder. Then just paste your copied file there and restart your trading platform.

it doesn't work that way bro

Quote Originally Posted by raymond09 View Post
    This is very simple. after downloading the Indicator, you need to copy/cut that file. Go to your MT4 trading C file location and search for Indicators folder. Then just paste your copied file there and restart your trading platform.

Solid Member
    This is very Simple. There is a file named your trading platform in c drive program files. So After downloading the Indicator you have to set it there in indicators files. Then your will be able to set your indicators in trading platform.

M.J
    Quote Originally Posted by granmaster View Post
    it doesn't work that way bro
    Looks like you u know how to setup and indicator but u do not know how to "crack" an indicator. So instead of "please does any one know how to set up this indicator" you should have asked "please does any one know how to crack this indicator". .