Post My first prediction !!!

Hello, thought I'd share my learning progress.
    Been staring at the EUR/USD pair most of the day.

My focus of study has been support/resistance lines pretty much exclusively today.
    The note below describes how things occurred.

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s68/s...cf6a51cf0a01d7

Not sure if this is relevant in any way. But maybe someone can learn something from it.

In any case, I'm pretty pleased that my prediction was correct, so I just had to take a screenshot of it when it came true.

Feel free to ask questions in case anything wasn't clear.

Hi Neuron, Congrats on your first prediction, looks good! I moved your thread to the right room, here you can discuss future trading and predictions. Good luck!

M.J
    Congrats.

Btw, Is this the only part of chart u looked and focused at when drawing trendlines? Because trendline is meant to touch some significant levels (highs and lows).

YOu should use your communitraders access to make trades and predictions there too!

Quote Originally Posted by M.J View Post
    Congrats.

Btw, Is this the only part of chart u looked and focused at when drawing trendlines? Because trendline is meant to touch some significant levels (highs and lows).
    I believe my trendlines continued outside the picture. I need to study them more as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    YOu should use your communitraders access to make trades and predictions there too!
    Yeah I plan to. It looks like a good tool. :-)

I'm done with all the basics in the school on this site, but I need to read it again, worded differently, so I'm going through the "school" over at babypips atm.
    Probably shouldn't read too much, don't wanna get into analysis-paralysis.

I have an idea of what my strategy will consist of, and it will probably be as simple as possible; so I'm thinking trendlines and candlesticks.
    I'm a fan of what Einstein said: "Everything Should Be Made as Simple as Possible, But Not Simpler"
    That falls in line to what I believe within software engineering: "Perfection is not achieved when there is nothing left to add, but where there is nothing more to take away".

Not sure how that falls in line with your experiences.