Question chart time vs expiry time !!!

Hello.

I think I saw about it on forum but didn't find it, so I will ask about it anyway =)

On which charts you trading and which expire time you put and why? Did you choose expire time next at time scale or maybe second or third? And what things make you change your usual times?

And what about economical news? I believe that most of you choose expire times when no red economical news appear, but what about yellow ones?

Do you use option builder for choosing expire times or use built in ? and why?

Thanks a lot for you answers

M.J
    Have u ever taken part in "MostQuestionsAskedInOnePostContest"?

1- Expiry time and chart time --> I use multiple chart timeframe to analyze future trend. Expiry time depends on strength of trend. If trend on shorter timeframe is different than longer timeframe then most probably long term trend will prevail.

2- Economic news --> I do try to enter immediately after news with 60-sec option. For both red ones and yellow ones.

3- Option builder --> Yes. Because I feel it convenient as I can align option time with my analysis.

4- ohh-- EoQ

Quote Originally Posted by M.J View Post
    Have u ever taken part in "MostQuestionsAskedInOnePostContest"?

1- Expiry time and chart time --> I use multiple chart timeframe to analyze future trend. Expiry time depends on strength of trend. If trend on shorter timeframe is different than longer timeframe then most probably long term trend will prevail.

hhh I lately opening a lot of post, so wanted to reduce it =)

so let me understand you more accurately =)

when we have at 5min chart trade condition to call (i use simple balance strategy + trend) and it has trend up, and 15min has trend down and no trade condition, i must not to enter 15 min? and must to wait for trade conditions when i have trend up on both time frames?
    or better way if i have trade conditions on 5 min charts with simple balance strategy with call, but trend is down, and on 15 min chart i have trend up (w/o entering cond. on sbs) i trade with call for 1h expire time? am i wrong . And why 1h and not 30 min, or 45min?

snx a lot

M.J
    Quote Originally Posted by aquaeyed View Post
    when we have at 5min chart trade condition to call (i use simple balance strategy + trend) and it has trend up, and 15min has trend down and no trade condition, i must not to enter 15 min?
    Yes.
    or better way if i have trade conditions on 5 min charts with simple balance strategy with call, but trend is down, and on 15 min chart i have trend up (w/o entering cond. on sbs) i trade with call for 1h expire time? am i wrong . And why 1h and not 30 min, or 45min?
    Cant understand this question. Are u talking about http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...inary-options/

One thing that I want to clarify again about expiry time and chart time.
    When I say that I set my expiry time according to the strength of a trend, it doesnt mean that I trade based "only" on this idea. It is "one" tool which is a part of tool-collection known as strategy.

snx for answers

yes I meant simple balance system from the link.

so how i must to choose expire time when on 5 min due to simple balance system i see trading condition, 15 min or 30min or maybe 1 hour?

how you choose your expire times basing on yours strategies?

snx a lot.

Simple balanced system !!!

snx for answers

yes I meant simple balance system from the link.

so how i must to choose expire time when on 5 min due to simple balance system i see trading condition, 15 min or 30min or maybe 1 hour?

how you choose your expire times basing on yours strategies?

snx a lot.
    hi aquaeyed, iam also using the simple balanced system, but cannot get the chart time frames
    and expiry times right.please email me so we can discuss devan@mweb.co.za

Guys, although the Simple Balanced Strategy is a simple and... well... balanced strategy, it has to be adapted to the market conditions. So, if I am trading in a volatile and fast market, I would rather go for a shorter expiry time (ie. chart time 5 min and expiry max 15 min). If the market moves slow (during the Asian session for example), i would go for 1 hour expiry (if my signal was generated by a 5 min chart). We have to simply balance the Simple Balanced System

Hi Devan. Right now I abounded this strategy and more pay attention for price action, but feel free to discuss with me about topic or others things.
    p.s. but i am real a newbie at this =) and still not trading on real