Question How to see EMA charts on candles at metatrader 4? and combine 2 oscilators. !!!

Hello to everyone.
    I'm using EMA indicators on my charts but candles has priority on the screen, so to see when EMAs crossing each other I turn charts to bars.
    It's no so critical but I want to see candles always, it's more easy for me.

so the question is how to give priority on the screen for EMA lines.

Another one: How to combine RSI oscillator and Stochastic one in one window for saving place on screen?
    snx a lot

PS

found how to combine =) drug and place, drug and place
    Last edited by aquaeyed; 08-02-2013 at 03:33 PM.

Well, i never had the problem of not seeing price because of my MAs. How many MAs are u using? I dont know if this answers your question (probably not ) but go to "Charts - Foreground Chart" and check or un-check (the option is located in teh upper left side of the MT4 toolbar).

...or change the color of either the MAs or the candles

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan G View Post
    Well, i never had the problem of not seeing price because of my MAs. How many MAs are u using? I dont know if this answers your question (probably not ) but go to "Charts - Foreground Chart" and check or un-check (the option is located in teh upper left side of the MT4 toolbar).
    sanx a lot =) foreground chart that what i was searching =) it is strange but on google couldn't find how to do it =) snx again

Quote Originally Posted by aquaeyed View Post
    sanx a lot =) foreground chart that what i was searching =) it is strange but on google couldn't find how to do it =) snx again
    You're welcome!