Rookie Member

Frequently Updated Free educational webinars !!!

Hey all,

After seeing the popular thread that's updated regularly with open source trading platforms, I've decided to create a thread that I'm going to regularly update with free trading webinars that look to be interesting.

I attend a lot of free webinars to try and catch any new trends/indicators that people are using. It's been one of the easier ways to find and/or try new techniques.

Feel free to use the comments as reviews. I'll be monitoring this to try and keep it from becoming spam filled.

Ongoing List of FREE Education Webinars on Trading

Time to Buy Detroit? -
    I've been fascinated by this whole event. It will be interesting to hear several experts discuss how to take advantage of a bankruptcy like this
    http://www2.marketfy.com/l/15492/2013-08-01/57jt1

It sounds interesting and the guest also seems to be interesting too - Tim Melvin with his 27 years in the financial industry till now. In combination that the seminar is free, It could be worth watching it.

Hi Jacksongold,

Welcome to CommuniTraders! I moved your thread to the General Trading Discussions Room, where I think is the place for it. We will appreciate your participation in the Forum and your commentaries about these really interesting trading webinars!

Looks Interesting, would be great if you add a summary of the webinar so others could learn more about it