Hot Relative Strength Index – Old School is Good School! !!!

Hi guys, Bogdan presented his new and very interesting Relative Strength Index Tool!

Check the Full Review and find out how this indicator could help you in daily trading activity!

The RSI is a momentum oscillator caped between 0 and 100 and developed by J. Welles Wilder. It was first introduced to the public in 1978 in the book New Concepts in Technical Trading Systems. It is true that the concepts considered new in 1978 are not so new anymore, but the RSI still remains one of the top indicators even today.

The Relative Strength Index measures the magnitude and velocity of price movements; in other words, it will move up if price moves up and the distance it travels is directly related to the strength of the price move. The usual setting for this indicator is 14 but some traders use 21 (if you use 21, the RSI movement will be slower and you will get less signals but more reliable).

One of my favorite indicators....works most of the time and gives gr8 insight of being an asset being overvalued or undervalued....RSI(18) is the best settings..

Quote Originally Posted by Ammeo View Post
    One of my favorite indicators....
    Yup, mine too. A long time favorite