Rookie Member

Does EUR/USD reach by the end of the week 1.33 ?? !!!

What do you guys think about it?

Maybe, maybe next week. However, the FOMC meeting next week could change my analysis.

Highly possible with the price sitting on high and breaking the high, but maybe won't happen this week too,
    I believe with current situation, higher unemployment claim sent dollar down which set us inline with the 1.3300

Currency pair has been reached the peak 1.32945 .

Right now, the Euro has been influenced by German and Italian business and consumer confidence. There is also the euro money supply data.

M3 has slowed to 2.3% in June, a sharp deceleration from the market consensus of 3%. Loans to the private sector fell 1.6%; analysts note that this shows how the “transmission mechanism within the euro framework is still broken.”

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eurusd.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	87.5 KB 
ID:	732
    During Friday's Euro remained almost unchanged against the US dollar is still moving near six-week peak as investors focused their attention on of the Federal Reserve and European Central Bank which will be published this week. The dollar is still quite under pressure due to mixed economic data published in America in the reports on the number of application for unemployment benefits and orders for durable goods re-enter the uncertainly regarding future monetary policy of the Federal Reserve.Meanwhile the Euro was supported by the good results of the business climate in Germany. During the today's trading session Euro is almost unchanged against the dollar.

The euro looks like it will at least hit 1.3300 and soon. The FOMC meeting will be a big mover of this pair, followed up by the employment figures later this week.

Hey, Milos, there is a great thread started just for EUR/USD talk and trades. Let's move this conversation over there!

EUR/USD hit the 1.3300 level twice this week, but now it is not granted that it will break it again, as the important US news (ADP and GDP) strongly influenced the price and now it is below 1.3250.

Investors remain cautious ahead of a meeting of the Federal Reserve will start today's and tomorrow's European Central Bank meeting.The euro fell against the dollar after it was announced that retail sales in Germany and Spain fell.Worse than expected data only are cautioned that perhaps optimism that euro zone out of the recession is still premature. However, in the euro zone are now published some positive results as a fall in the unemployment rate in Italy and drop the number pf applications for unemployment benefits in Germany. Unemployment rate at the euro zone remained stable at 12.1%. And if this is a record high level of unemployment was expected additional growth. It was published positive economic data for the US dollar. Daily range currency pair EURUSD is 1.322-1.329

Solid Member
    Yeah, I hope so. I either think EURUSD will reach 1.335+ by this week. however waiting for market to be opened. I am sure, EUR will moves a lot on next Sunday.