Wink The Official CommuniTraders Social Trading Platform Version 1.1 Project is Underway! !!!

Better, stronger and much more Social! We've taken your ideas, thoughts, suggestions and remarks into consideration, gathered a great technical crew, expert traders and Binary Options broker's reps, and finally launched CommuniTraders Official V1.1 project underway. Ohhhh, it's going to be hot!!!

As a part of our tradition here on BOTS, for every occasion we produce Fiverr video. This time – Guess who just called us, and what he wants from us???

-Can you give Premium?
    -...It's FREE!!!
    -Good, cause I don't like to pay"

Hahahaha excellent

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    Better, stronger and much more Social! We've taken your ideas, thoughts, suggestions and remarks into consideration, gathered a great technical crew, expert traders and Binary Options broker's reps, and finally launched CommuniTraders Official V1.1 project underway. Ohhhh, it's going to be hot!!!

As a part of our tradition here on BOTS, for every occasion we produce Fiverr video. This time – Guess who just called us, and what he wants from us???

Congratulation for the CommuniTraders Official V1.1 launch! It is a great platform and I am sure it will become even greater steadily improving its features. Absolutely no need for Premium, cause it is free and it is better than most of the Premium demos! Keep up with the great work guys!

Great announcement! I will use CT platform more and more as it is the best demo and the best binary options trading community out there!

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan G View Post
    "-Can you give Premium?
    -...It's FREE!!!
    -Good, cause I don't like to pay"

Hahahaha excellent!
    lol great stuff! good to hear...

They guy sounds like James Gandolfini (RIP), don't u think?

M.J
    Hey Martin... You dun ask the questions ... Delete negative comments .

Hi guys,

What’s up Are you trading actively binary options? I see a lot of trading activity in CommuniTraders. I was away from the markets for a while but will start trading again very soon and I will share all of my binary trades with you guys here Have a nice evening and see you soon!

Anonymity lover

ichi charts !!!

1h, 30m, 15m, 5m all going up in ichi charts.
    15m because I don't have lots of time and just practicing
    1% per trade
    ichi charts
      Assets
      Expire
      Will Expire in
      Strategy
      Entry Price
       Cur/Exp Price
      Trade's LIVE   status
      Disclosure
      Investments
      P&L
      -
      -
      -
      -
      -
      -
      -
      -
      -
      -
    Refresh

Call option on oil !!!

On the Nwe York Mercantile Exchange the price of oil for October delivery rose to $108,7 per barrel ,Support is likely to find at 4106.82 a barrel the bottom of the 4th September and resistance at $110.03 per barrel the high of 29th August.Crude Oil Inventories decreased by 1.8 million barrels in the week ended 30 August while the expected drop of 1.9 milions, after growing by 3 million barrels last week. Crude oil for October delivery on the London market rose to $115.38 per barrel.
    Call option on oil
      Assets
      Expire
      Will Expire in
      Strategy
      Entry Price
       Cur/Exp Price
      Trade's LIVE   status
      Disclosure
      Investments
      P&L
      -