Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Administrator Martin Kay's Avatar

    Hot The Force Index Trading Startegy – Now you can Really use the Force !!!

    Hi, guys!

    Bogdan has presented detailed Review on the Force Index Trading Strategy. Check this article and find the advantages of the Force Index Trading Strategy!

    Originally posted by Bogdan G

    I’ve read recently Michael’s article on the Force Index indicator and I thought to myself “Too bad we don’t have a full strategy that makes use of this tool”. To be honest, I haven’t used the Force indicator, but since Michael seems to like it, I took a closer look at it and I started searching for a strategy that uses the Force. A great resource of Forex strategies which can be easily adapted to Binary Options is forexstrategiesresources.com and that’s where I found this one, submitted by Janus Trader.

  2. #2
    M.J
    M.J is offline
    Veteran Member M.J's Avatar
    I agree that newbies wont be able to successfully implement this strategy easily. Even advance traders will have to modify it to make it workable for binary options.

    The trades I showed you above are cherry picked in order to exemplify a perfect entry according to the system, but if you look back on your charts you will see a lot of failed trades.
    This line is missed by most authors which makes newbies think that they have found "perfect system".

  3. #3
    Legendry Member Michael Hodges's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by M.J View Post
    I agree that newbies wont be able to successfully implement this strategy easily. Even advance traders will have to modify it to make it workable for binary options.


    This line is missed by most authors which makes newbies think that they have found "perfect system".
    Yes, this tool needs to be used along side other analysis. Trend, support and resistance are three that I use. The best signals are when the Force Indicator converges with other signals and in more than one time frame.

  4. #4
    Master Member Bogdan G's Avatar
    LOL? Get Lost! Why cant somebody ban dudes like the one above?





    Apparently the "dude above" had his post deleted and now it looks like i am referring to Michael. Just wanted to let everyone know that is not the case .
    Last edited by Bogdan G; 05-17-2015 at 08:03 AM.

  5. #5
    edo
    edo is offline
    Solid Member edo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    Hi, guys!

    Bogdan has presented detailed Review on the Force Index Trading Strategy. Check this article and find the advantages of the Force Index Trading Strategy!
    Hello,
    Can someone please explain to me how to put the SMA into the force window?

    Thank you!

  6. #6
    Master Member Bogdan G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by edo View Post
    Hello,
    Can someone please explain to me how to put the SMA into the force window?

    Thank you!
    Open Navigator. Drag MA and drop on top of Forex Index window. For method choose SMA. If necessary choose "apply to first indicator data " (or "previous" see which one works )

    Have a nice Sunday
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

  7. #7
    Legendry Member Michael Hodges's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan G View Post
    LOL? Get Lost! Why cant somebody ban dudes like the one above?





    Apparently the "dude above" had his post deleted and now it looks like i am referring to Michael. Just wanted to let everyone know that is not the case .
    now that is funny....

  8. #8
    Master Member SeasaltMcFish's Avatar
    I feel a Badge coming....

  9. #9
    Legendry Member milos's Avatar
    Great tools and strategies.
    I have the following questions:

    1.What time frame charts can be used? M1,M5,M15,M30,H1,H4,D1,W1,MN.
    2.What is the time frame expiry?

  10. #10
    Legendry Member Michael Hodges's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by milos View Post
    Great tools and strategies.
    I have the following questions:

    1.What time frame charts can be used? M1,M5,M15,M30,H1,H4,D1,W1,MN.
    2.What is the time frame expiry?
    I think Bogdan prefers 5 minutes or near that for his expiry.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
3