Rookie Member

im strugaling along !!!

hi im phill and i am finding this a very hard business to get in to good to see you all

Quote Originally Posted by phillip477 View Post
    hi im phill and i am finding this a very hard business to get in to good to see you all
    Hi, phillip477! Welcome to CommuniTraders. Binary options trading is really not an easy job to do. It needs a lot of skills and experience which could be gained only after many months of learning, watching the markets and analyzing. There is no one trader that became successful in less than few months and most of us spend many years till achieving good results. The best you could do if you like trading is to trade demo initially and to communicate with other traders, sharing your ideas and ask for help when you are not sure in some situations. That’s why we are here. CommuniTraders is a dedicated community especially for all binary options traders around the world! I am sure you could find here a lot of friends and people with greater experience which could help you step on the right track. Be patient and curious and you will see how fast your progress could be!

Best regards,

Kolyo
    CommuniTraders Team

I am even struggling to survive alone. I don't have a friend who can help in Binary Option Trading. I don't have huge money to learn trading from online paid sites, Even my parents don't like this type of business. So I am alone and truly surviving to become a Successful trader one day.

Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by raymond09 View Post
    I am even struggling to survive alone. I don't have a friend who can help in Binary Option Trading. I don't have huge money to learn trading from online paid sites, Even my parents don't like this type of business. So I am alone and truly surviving to become a Successful trader one day.
    If you want to become successful one day you have to be ready to face the difficulties and to be able to step your path alone. It is not necessary to have like minded friends to help you, but if you have such friends it helps a lot and give you great advantage. I am sure if you are more active in this forum you will find friends and also I think that you are not alone in trading binary options, you see here so many people are learning or already trading binaries.