Hot Tip from the Geek -SP500, AAPL, BAC Weekly and Monthly Expiry - 07/08-15/2013 !!!

The new Top Five Tips of the week from Michael are here. Check them out and find which are the best binary trading ideas for this week. Test them on CommuniTraders!

Originaly posted by Michael Hodges.

S&P 500 Earnings Bounce

S&P 500
    Call/Put = Call
    Entry = Below 1635
    Expiration = 1 month

The S&P 500 has been bouncing higher from the support level of the previous all time high. At face value, based on the long term position of the market it looks like we are in the very early stages of a new secular bull market. I think earnings seasons will not change that. The trend of better than expected EPS on weakish revenue has already been seen this quarter with the “pre-season” releases by names such as Redhat, Winnebago, Micron and Conagra. This trend is one that I have been following for the last three quarters and one that is setting the market up for big upside surprises. Corporations are running lean, controlling costs and in good position to benefit from increased consumer spending.

Apple In The Second Half

AAPL
    Call/Put = Call
    Entry = Below $420
    Expiration = One Week

Apple is likely going to surprise investors in the second half. The stock is well undervalued based on future earnings potential. Even with slowing revenue and earnings Apple is still a corporate giant and expected to earn around $10 per share this quarter. Technically Apple is at a bottom on the daily charts and indicated higher at this time. I am entering a short one week trade on Apple to try and capture early earnings season euphoria with the intention of entering again before the release of Apple earnings in a few weeks. I am trading a call on Apple with an entry below $420 and one week till expiration.

Financials Leading The Way

Bank Of America
    Call/Put = Call
    Entry = Below $13.50
    Expiration = One Week

The financials have been performing well all year and should keep moving higher. Not only is there expectation for increased earnings and profitability there is also the technical pressure of a Banking Index making a break higher. Higher interest rates and a growing housing sector should result in better than expected earnings for Bank Of America. Not only that but more jobs and more people working will also result in more deposits, higher balances and more fees for BAC. I am trading a call on BAC with a target entry below $13.50 and one week till expiration.

Nice recommendation,
    SPX, BAC, AAPL
    all of them looks will end in the money as market will close soon,
    thank you for the recommendation.

The overall positive sentiment in the US markets was beneficial to SPX, BAC, AAPL. I think this will continue during the next week, but that is not for granted and some downside risks will be involved.

certainly risk is involved. I love moves like this because they are firmly in the money. The markets need to consolidate above the current levels but things are looking good so far for more upside. Be sure to check out my new analysis Monday morning. More banks are on the way, next week could be a real big one.