Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Member

60 second trading - minimum imput !!!

Hello,

So far the binary sites I've seen all have a minimum of at least 5,- per trade.
    Anyone knows a site with a lower minimum?

thanks!

Rookie Member
    fxfair.com is a good place. You may get some help form there.

Solid Member
    I really didn't get you. What do you want? no Doubt 60 seconds binary trading is most popular trading format. But you need to have high skills to do that. Don't take huge Risk. and before doing in live trading you should practice a lot.

I for one, don't understand 60 second trading at all...
    Why not play roulette instead, put it all on black.

you can try other brokers who provides minimum trading facilities for 60 seconds trading. Just check their rules and regulation.

Rookie Member
    Personally,i haven't trade with the 60seconds yet but some of my friends do and they have good reviews about them.

I don’t like 60 seconds trading at all. It is too short term to be able to spot good opportunities in advance and also too risky and gambling. There is almost no possible edge in this territory and your chances to win are purely Fifty-Fifty! Even the scalpers are using a bit more time to run their trades – something more like 5-10 minutes and larger.

I also thing there is no way to make considerable advantage trading 60 seconds binary options.. The only way is around important news where the volatility is great and you think that you know what will happen with the price in the next move, but even this is too hard to predict so don’t gamble on them unless you are super scalper

We have already several threads discussing 60 seconds binary options.

It is good idea to check them before continuing the discussion here. Here are links to two of them - 60 Seconds Strategy That MIGHT Actually Work and 60 seconds trading.

My personal view is that it is actually very difficult to achieve ssucess with such short term instruments, because prediction in these cases is almost imposible and statistical advantage is rarely happen to be exploited. I am a big fan of scalping and trade from time to time very short term, but never achieve stable positive results with 60 second options.

Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson69 View Post
    I really didn't get you. What do you want? no Doubt 60 seconds binary trading is most popular trading format. But you need to have high skills to do that. Don't take huge Risk. and before doing in live trading you should practice a lot.
    Exactly! Good point!