Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OptionBot 2.0 Launch July 1st!

OptionBot 2.0 Launch July 1st!

OptionBot 2.0 will be launched July 1st! It will provide automatic trading signals.

OptionBot looks for significant upward and downward trends, and then alerts the user as to when this occurs. Allowing the user to then place an “informed” trade.

Learn more!

Last edited by eggcellent; 06-29-2013 at 06:22 AM.

Few testing trades of mine with small bets. The last bet was protective put just incase

Last edited by eggcellent; 06-29-2013 at 06:31 AM.

You really found a great place to advertise your software... Did you read my review on OptionBot? If you need to, please click on the link.
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...nt-terminator/
    I know, you are going to say this is version 2.0 and it is greatly improved... The whole idea of the OptionBot is flawed so there are no improvements that will make it good... My personal opinion, anyway.

I hope traders read the review as well before investing in this... product.

Also, let's have a look at those trades you posted:

You have 8 trades
    7 of them are placed at the same time (top 7 trades).
    6 are winners
    1 is a loser (the "protective put" - great job at protecting 6 trades with one)
    The 6 winners are actually one signal
    The loser is the same signal
    Your top 7 trades are opened at the same time, at the same quote and they all expire at the same quote, same time.

That means that you are showing us just two signals (top 7 are one signal and bottom trade is signal number two) but try to make it look like 8 signals. Why are you trying to mislead people???
    It looks like you started with the wrong foot. Care to try again?

Those prices are weird too. How can you open a Call at 1.30xx that will be in the money if it expires above 1.29xx? What broker are you trading with?

Thank you so much Bogdan for clearing that out! I am positive on using signal services but.. only there is a good history and data to prove that the signal provider is reliable and could trade profitably. Here we see a clear attempt to mislead the potential followers, which already give a red sign of a scam. If the provider couldn’t explain that stupid statement I will be hundred percent sure that OptionBot 2.0 is the next scam on the net.

Thanks for shooting the messenger right away. I'm just a trader like you who tries to make money

Trades are done via William Hill - Financials. Not the best place since they start to reduce position sizes when you win significant amounts. The protective put was placed near closing if it would hit 300% profit instead the normal 75-85%. Trades are opened within 5 min of range not 'same time'

Anyways those were test trades and I will keep testing more. I won't disturb you anymore

Quote Originally Posted by eggcellent View Post
    I'm just a trader like you who tries to make money
    I doubt it because I dont have access to software BEFORE its release. U said OptionBot 2.0 will be out on July 1st and your "test" is clearly made before that.

PS: You are definitely not disturbing us. After all, we all want to find a good and easy way of making money.

Quote Originally Posted by eggcellent View Post
    Thanks for shooting the messenger right away. I'm just a trader like you who tries to make money

Trades are done via William Hill - Financials. Not the best place since they start to reduce position sizes when you win significant amounts. The protective put was placed near closing if it would hit 300% profit instead the normal 75-85%. Trades are opened within 5 min of range not 'same time'

Anyways those were test trades and I will keep testing more. I won't disturb you anymore
    Hi, eggcellent. That is great you share with us your system and service. I appreciate your willingness to explain what you are doing, but without any clear statement of your past results it will be difficult for you to convince anybody that you are successful trader and not a scammer. For example you could place several trades on CommuniTraders platform to show us what to expect from your trading.

I smell BS tbh...