Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question When can I Trade? Market Opening Times! !!!

Know when the markets are opened!

2. Thanks sofaking thanked this post
    Solid Member
    I think you should avoid Trading in News Time. because every time when any major news get published, the market moves a lot and no body can give surety for that. so it will be better for your If you wait until you get proper timing to do your trade. Please don't be Crazy or Greedy.

Quote Originally Posted by crimson69 View Post
    I think you should avoid Trading in News Time. because every time when any major news get published, the market moves a lot and no body can give surety for that. so it will be better for your If you wait until you get proper timing to do your trade. Please don't be Crazy or Greedy.
    One way to trade news could be top put buy/sell stops...many pros do that with gr8 success.

It actually varied on your Currency. If you are doing trade with EURUSD, then you can trade opening session of EU and opening session of NY. Then, Closing session of EU and closing session of NY. but remember, news time trading is much Risky then normal times.

i would suggest to my fellow traders to always focus MORE on the U.S session.... the market gets smooth and is bound to move in one direction (80% of the times) ...

Newbies should start by trading in the less volatile Tokyo session

My thought, London start the wave, US continue the wave or reversed it, Aussie and Tokyo faking it and continue near London / Europe again.

Quote Originally Posted by Ammeo View Post
    One way to trade news could be top put buy/sell stops...many pros do that with gr8 success.
    This is something we have already discussed and yes stop orders if filled correctly can give you a great advantage. I am still not sure is it possible to make such thing with binary options, but still not very sure.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Asian market is slow while European and the US markets more volatility.

thanks for your information