aqz

AUD/USD grows on its own volition !!!

The Australian dollar gained a couple of units over its American counterpart, mostly due to the weakness of the USD. As the currency pair closed the week at 0.9563 it is only fair to say that the Australian dollar has its merit in the equation. RBA’s Monetary Policy Minutes provided binary options traders with additional reasons to be optimistic and the excellent employment numbers also exceeded expectations. This week there are no major market moving events scheduled and that's why moderate optimism about the AUD/USD pair’s upwards trajectory is justified.

AUD/USD grows on its own volition
      Assets
      Expire
      Will Expire in
      Strategy
      Entry Price
       Cur/Exp Price
      Trade's LIVE   status
      Disclosure
      -
      -
      -
      -
      -
      -
      -
      -
    Refresh

I don't know if that trade is so good , i have two different analisys .
    in the 4H TF , i see that AUDUSD got pretty great support level at 0.9451 because of the previous support that he had there + there is a ichimoku Kumo support level , price action is in the kumo and he got bounce from the S2 level support of the kumo + Chinkou span is in the price action but he may get resistance in the 0.95375 - 0.9557 because of the chinkou that in the price action and there is some pretty strong resistance above and the is the komu that price action broke but he may act as strong resistance + 9 EMA + 18 EMA went for a down trend ... you took the trade in a great place but there price should move 18 more candle till we will find out.
    price in the kumo , strong resistance.
    in the 1D TF there is massive down trend that just got retrace to the 18 EMA + great confirmation of engolfing candle + 61.8 level touch of the fibo .
    everything says to me that in the few days the downdrend will continue.

but it's just my newbie analisys , i will check this topic in 3 days

aqz
    USDollar was strong last week on all currencies, and i antisipate the trend will continue, i think my forcast should have been that this level will not hold on.