Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EURUSD.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	80.0 KB 
ID:	516
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GBPUSD.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	80.5 KB 
ID:	517
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	USDCHF.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	80.6 KB 
ID:	518
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	S&P500.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	92.5 KB 
ID:	519
Today is published negative data for the U.S. dollar.ADP Non-farm Employment Change is a measure of the monthly change in non-farm,private employment,based on the payroll data of approximately 400000 U.S. business clients.The release,two days ahead of government data is a good predictor of the government's non-farm payroll report. The change of this indicator can be very volatile.ADP is 135000 and it is expected 165000.Less 30000 than expected.Unit labor cost measure the annualized change in the price business pay for labor,excluding the farming industry.It is a leading indicator of consumer inflation.Unit labor cost is -4.5% and it is expected 0.5%. Factory Orders measures the change in the total value of the new purchase orders placed with manufactures.Today factory orders is 1% and it is expected 1.5%. Only ISM Non-Manufacturing Purchase Manager's Index (PMi) was positive.It rates the relative level of business condition,including employment,production,new orders,price,supplier deliveries and inventories.The data is complied from a survey of approximately 400 purchasing managers in the non-manufacturing sector.On the index.a level above 50 indicates expansion:below indicates contraction.This index is 53.7. U.S. stock futures have continued to decline S&P500 index achieved probably drop the second day in row.There is increasing speculation about the reduction of the bond buying program by the Federal Reserve which has a negative impact of the U.S. indices.Investor await the report with care employment outside of agriculture of America. Today will be published in employment plays a critical role in a possible change of direction of the monetary policy in America.Dollar has weakened against the Euro,pound and Swiss franc.