Microsoft is a Hot Property these days Following Its Acquisition of InRelease Busines !!!

Microsoft to acquire InRelease business unit from InCycle Software. Microsoft signed a deal with the application lifecycle management (ALM) services provider, InCycle Software to acquire its InRelease Business Unit for undisclosed sum.

The deal would come as a bullish sign for Microsoft as is expected to add Release Management capabilities to Microsoft's ALM and DevOps applications and also support customers to offer applications faster and more efficiently.
    Microsoft also recently raised its divided which is another bullish sign.

Imo there should be a $40 target on the asset come end of July.

Here my trade on the asset (Call with a 1 month expiry)

http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....Cycle-Software

[QUOTE=Ammeo;7509]Microsoft to acquire InRelease business unit from InCycle Software. Microsoft signed a deal with the application lifecycle management (ALM) services provider, InCycle Software to acquire its InRelease Business Unit for undisclosed sum.

Yeah I know Ammeo. I am long MSFT. There is a Windows 8.1 update out soon that will attempt to solve the users' issues like and help reduce the 'steep learning curve'.

MSFT's technical indicators indicate a strong buy and investors always going to like the giant tech stock given its dividend yield of 2.6%. Moreover, I like what it has done with its social media venture Socl and also the acquisition of Skype for $8.5B some time back. The shares have dipped but this should be a good time to get in for a monthly call.

Even if earnings beat estimates in Q1 2O13 and its move to mobile has not lived up to expectation, MSFT will always have its corporate clients to sell too.

In My opinion, Microsoft being the giant currently have strong potential, but need to be careful
    Things to consider:
    Current P/E at 18.05 surely things to watch because it is higher than averages.
    Analyst currently have target price of around $35 - $40 and currently we are near the area which might have them to pause buying for a while.

Same like Vinayak said, I think continuous dividend payment of 2.6% make this stock interesting to buy and hold for long term.
    while looking at technical, there is still no sign of weakness, but I would be careful buying at this level and waiting for pull back to add more position.

There is video advertisement from windows how they poke SIRI and embarrass her really hard (Just intermezzo)
    I am bullish and waiting for pull back to add more in MSFT

technology and MSFT should remain strong this month

Quote Originally Posted by hchandra View Post
    In My opinion, Microsoft being the giant currently have strong potential, but need to be careful
    Things to consider:
    Current P/E at 18.05 surely things to watch because it is higher than averages.
    Analyst currently have target price of around $35 - $40 and currently we are near the area which might have them to pause buying for a while.

Same like Vinayak said, I think continuous dividend payment of 2.6% make this stock interesting to buy and hold for long term.
    while looking at technical, there is still no sign of weakness, but I would be careful buying at this level and waiting for pull back to add more position.

There is video advertisement from windows how they poke SIRI and embarrass her really hard (Just intermezzo)
    I am bullish and waiting for pull back to add more in MSFT
    The thing is its already in a strong position but this is something with a gr8 potential to break the $40 mark in the coming future....personally i dont see it to go weak till the end of the calender year..

I think we're about to see a huge rally, my charts are winding up for a strong signal, it's not quite here yet but it is sooooo close. I am still looking for techs, and MSFT, to lead the rally.

The whole technology sector in USA has been growing.Microsoft has launched new product windows 8.1 as it vinayakm mentioned.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Microsoft.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	102.3 KB 
ID:	547

Microsoft daily's range $34.53-$34.93 .Ideal position for buying is $34.61.