BeeOptions Live Discussion Forum !!!

Click here to read or submit customer reviews on BeeOptions

BeeOptions
    Forum Share and Research Binary Options information and communicate with other Traders. All Traders are welcomed. Feel free to start a live Discussion or ask Bots.com team questions.

Hey guys, here is the new BeeOptions Education Review! Check it out and find which are the good and which are the bad things about the education resources of BeeOptions binary broker. Share here your views and your thoughts with all of us!

Rookie Member

BEWARE: Beeoptions, Binary Broker !!!

I’m relatively new to binary options trading. I opened an account with beeoptions.com to make use of their signal service “Binary Cash Creator” (BCC). Using that signal service on a demo account, I had less than a 50% win rate.

On a Tuesday (June 10), I called to close my account and get my deposit back. They told me, you must put your withdrawal request in on Monday and it will be processed on the following Thursday. Seeing I called on Tuesday the withdrawal would not be processed until the 19th. I told them that is ridiculous!

Here is where it gets worst! I called today, Monday the 23rd and found out it still has not been processed! Mostly likely I won’t see my money until next month!!!!

Suggestion, think twice before doing business with beeoptions.

Quote Originally Posted by eagleflt View Post
    I’m relatively new to binary options trading. I opened an account with beeoptions.com to make use of their signal service “Binary Cash Creator” (BCC). Using that signal service on a demo account, I had less than a 50% win rate.

On a Tuesday (June 10), I called to close my account and get my deposit back. They told me, you must put your withdrawal request in on Monday and it will be processed on the following Thursday. Seeing I called on Tuesday the withdrawal would not be processed until the 19th. I told them that is ridiculous!

Here is where it gets worst! I called today, Monday the 23rd and found out it still has not been processed! Mostly likely I won’t see my money until next month!!!!

Suggestion, think twice before doing business with beeoptions.
    That's an absolutely unnecessary delay. Hold on, don't give up your money! There might be some issues (whatever they are, 2 weeks is long enough no doubt) so keep calling and check for you withdrawal. Let them know you're serious.