Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Member

looking for good signals !!!

Hi how are you guys, I am looking for good signals service , does anyone heard about quantum binary signals ?

Nope but I'll check it out....

Rookie Member
    Thank you, I subscribed to Quantum binary signals auto trade through signal push trade copier, as I saw their performance history is good . I will let you know if they are ok..

Quote Originally Posted by cynthia07 View Post
    Thank you, I subscribed to Quantum binary signals auto trade through signal push trade copier, as I saw their performance history is good . I will let you know if they are ok..
    When you check into performance history be sure to check and see if there are any open trades left on the books....what I mean is make sure that they aren't holding on to losers in order to boost their realized performance figures...

Rookie Member
    Thank you for the advice you can see their performance in this link - can you tell me what you think please? https://www.signalpush.com/providers...nary/?activate

It looks ok at face value but I don't put much faith in signal services. It is best for you to learn to make your own trades so you are not reliant on them and their $150 month fees. I think the account insurance guaranteeing 60% win rate is good but it doesn't say if you have to make all the trades or if it counts when you make only the trades you want to make.

As for their performance, what they have posted may be accurate or it may be what they want you to see. I would need to see a live account before I would believe their claims....just because this is money we're talking about and due diligence is required.

My suggestion to you if you are not already knowledgeable is to choose one of our basic strategies like the MACD or Stochastic strategies and learn to use it.

Rookie Member
    Thank you so much for the help. I tried to trade by myself with technical analysis charts and studies but I lost my money 3 times. About their performance they can’t shot only what they want me to see as it works through signal push and they can’t manipulate the results - I checked with signal push and they confirmed that. I checked other in signal push and I see some really bad signals providers so I guess it’s real . I will let you know if what they show that's what I get and the 60% insurance is for their trades not mine... Again thank for your time it’s nice to see people spending their time helping others not for money.

good luck, it takes time and patience to get good at trading. stick with your studies and try to apply what you learn to the signals they give....

Solid Member
    I am really not going to dive too deep into this. I think I would rather have some of the Qunatum Binary Signals community jump in with their thoughts on this new Binary options service.

If you think Quantum Binary Signals is the real deal then let me know and maybe I will give it a shot. Until then I will continue to do research and hopefully add some more insight on this service on this page.

I also hope you will get here more insights on this service and the real performance they produce. I won’t test them until I see a lot of positive comments on their service.