Trading and Greed !!!

It happens with newbie. People don't know how to use money managements system and cannot control their greed. That's why they fall in big loses. Say every people need at least 500$ in a week. But it's possible only if you've enough money in your trading account. But if you've a little amount then you try to open trade with big lot, surely you won't get profits.

When I was new, I tried to make huge profits every day. I thought i become an expert. But when I did open trade and market gone against me only some pips. But those pips were enough for losing my all money. I should have controlled my greedy min

Quote Originally Posted by raymond09 View Post
    It happens with newbie. People don't know how to use money managements system and cannot control their greed. That's why they fall in big loses. Say every people need at least 500$ in a week. But it's possible only if you've enough money in your trading account. But if you've a little amount then you try to open trade with big lot, surely you won't get profits.

When I was new, I tried to make huge profits every day. I thought i become an expert. But when I did open trade and market gone against me only some pips. But those pips were enough for losing my all money. I should have controlled my greedy min
    It is very often mistake – if you don’t have experience and make some good string of profitable trades you start thinking that you just found the holly grail of trading and that you will make tones of money in no time. Than you enter bigger than average position, you lose it and all the profits are gone. I am so familiar with that feeling haha
    Last edited by rockettrader; 06-03-2013 at 05:47 PM.

Greed is one of our obstacle to profits in forex. Besides controlling our emotions; we must conrol our greed. Making $1 a day is better than loosing $10 as small profits accumulates to a substantial amount eventually. Be contended with what we earn.