How safe are binary options? !!!

Some web site say that Binary Options can make you a great deal of money. Other say it is just like gambling, and that most people loose money. Is there a reality.

Rookie Member
    I am not sure why are you asking this question ronerown? If you are not properly prepared of course it will be gambling for you, but if you use proper money management and everything you learn during your binary trading education it will be most like safe venture. I am still learning and that is why I am still not trading on real, but only on demo accounts. I could say in last 3 months I have great improvements and very soon will be ready to trade.

Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ronerown View Post
    Some web site say that Binary Options can make you a great deal of money. Other say it is just like gambling, and that most people loose money. Is there a reality.

It's known as a zero sum game, which basically means that if you do not know what you are doing you will just be handing cash over to those that do.

Pure gambling, not quite, more akin to an amateur playing poker against professional players

To be avoided unless you really know what you are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by andraxania View Post
    It's known as a zero sum game, which basically means that if you do not know what you are doing you will just be handing cash over to those that do.

Pure gambling, not quite, more akin to an amateur playing poker against professional players

To be avoided unless you really know what you are doing.
    The best you can to when trading binary options for the first time is to avoid big stakes. You must know what you are doing before risking big amount of money. You have to be aware of all the techniques for precise timing of the entries, for technical analyzes of the markets and finally for money management of your account.

some good technical analysis and the right time frame can take the edge off of your risk, plus the addition of money management are the best ways to trade binary options.

M.J
    Quote Originally Posted by ronerown View Post
    Similar questions have been asked and answered unlimited times. Each time I have something new to answer.
    Those who say that u can make "GREAT" deal of money are wrong, fake and most probably scammers. They make u think that every put and call in binary option will make money and it will be like unlimited stream of money. You can make good money which is "reasonably good" plus "better than other investments". Even though, it is theoratically possible to make millions in very short time in forex and/or binary options, but practically and realistically not possible. Why we are attracted to binary options? A simple answer to this question is that it yeilds better return, if traded wisely, than other investments.
    Those who say it is gambling, are logically wrong. For example if u start a new business without any homework and any strategy to beat competitors then u r not gambling. Unless u get extremely lucky, u will loose ur business because u do not know how to run a business. Same is the case with binary options and other derivatives of trading. You start with investing your money but most of the newbies have no strategy which eventually blows most or all of their investment.
    Your third statement is "most people loose money". At last, u have a statement where I agree. Yes!!!! that is very true. Most people loose money. That is a reality and much has been written on it.