Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Administrator Martin Kay's Avatar

    Hot ZoneOptions Live Discussion Forum !!!

    Click here to read or submit customer reviews about ZoneOptions

    ZoneOptions Forum Share and Research Binary Options information and communicate with other Traders. All Traders are welcomed. Feel free to start a live Discussion or ask Bots.com team questions.

  2. #2
    Solid Member Murphy13's Avatar

    Hot !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    Click here to read or submit customer reviews about ZoneOptions

    ZoneOptions Forum Share and Research Binary Options information and communicate with other Traders. All Traders are welcomed. Feel free to start a live Discussion or ask Bots.com team questions.
    Thank you for the new ZoneOption Education Review guys! It looks ZoneOption is good enough to give it a try. I will check their education now

  3. #3
    Rookie Member
    I have just been on live chat with a Zoneoptions support member. I was asking him a few questions and his response was
    Support Agent:
    Sir, Zoneoptions company will be united very soon with 24option
    We recommend you to register with 24option.
    https://www.24option.com/
    Shroomz90:
    okay, why are they merging?
    Support Agent:
    24option purchasing Zoneoptions

  4. #4
    Moderator Kolyo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shroomz90 View Post
    I have just been on live chat with a Zoneoptions support member. I was asking him a few questions and his response was
    Support Agent:
    Sir, Zoneoptions company will be united very soon with 24option
    We recommend you to register with 24option.
    https://www.24option.com/
    Shroomz90:
    okay, why are they merging?
    Support Agent:
    24option purchasing Zoneoptions
    That’s really very interesting information. If it is true we will have soon an article presenting more information about this merging between two of the biggest binary options brokers out there

  5. #5
    Rookie Member
    Just out of curiosity I went to 24Option and their support staff confirmed the takeover. They said all Zoneoptions clients would be moving over to 24Option.

  6. #6
    Specialist Member RCox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shroomz90 View Post
    Just out of curiosity I went to 24Option and their support staff confirmed the takeover. They said all Zoneoptions clients would be moving over to 24Option.
    Most of the Binary Options companies are much smaller than the bigger player brokers in forex, for example. So it is usually not surprising to see one entity bought out by another -- especially if there is unscrupulous activity and a needed name change.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
3