Rookie Member

Best Forex trading education !!!

Best Forex trading education

The best Forex trading education shows how to make money day trading online. It is important that you learn currency trading before you invest your hard earned money in it. The fun part of a demo trading account is that you can practice as long as you need using paper money. It was only from January 1997 that even a common man could have access to the foreign exchange market (cash market where the money is sold and bought freely continuously). Earlier, this domain used to be accessed by only banks and other commercial and investment organizations to make money. But now, with advances in technology, you, an individual trader, can also trade in the Forex market and make a lot of money.

There is not such thing like best forex or best trading education. It could be best for one particular style or way of trading, but not so well for other style. Everything is specific and even different for everyone. One material could help one newbie trader, but it could be not so helpful to other one. The only way to learn trading is by practicing and by comparing your trades with other more experienced traders. This is possible here! Our trading community is dedicated to help newbie traders to learn and to gain valuable experience before risking their money in the markets. We are focused on binary options trading and binary options education. This is probably the easiest way to start your trading career and the best way to manage your risk.

Quote Originally Posted by revalea49 View Post
    Best Forex trading education

The best Forex trading education shows how to make money day trading online. It is important that you learn currency trading before you invest your hard earned money in it. The fun part of a demo trading account is that you can practice as long as you need using paper money. It was only from January 1997 that even a common man could have access to the foreign exchange market (cash market where the money is sold and bought freely continuously). Earlier, this domain used to be accessed by only banks and other commercial and investment organizations to make money. But now, with advances in technology, you, an individual trader, can also trade in the Forex market and make a lot of money.
    Hi revalea49, From January 1997, trading has become hi-tech and also with the introduction of mini & micro accounts to attract investors to trade themselves due to high competition. It is not truth that before January 1997, only banks, comercial and investment institutions can access this market. I started trading in the late 1980s and I have clients who are normal working class. I remember very clearly I have a male client who is a fruit seller selling fruits in a night market and a lady client who works in a massage parlour. with the hi-tch, brokeragecompanies turn clients into traders and phase out the brokers who once use to manage clients' accounts and trade for clients. Be it a client or trader,once must really work hard to increase our knowledge and the hard work pays off.

Rookie Member
    I don’t know the best forex trading education, but I know the best binary options trading education! It is BOTS School and all the reviews and comments here, there is no other place with better education on trading binary options.

Solid Member
    If you wanna get success from binary trading obviously you have to do learn properly about trading and marketplace. It's so easy to get involve here, but difficult to make profits without having enough skills or experiences. As a trader, I believe every newbie should have practiced on demo account minimum 5/6 months before he/she jump in live trading. This is so serious platform. You must have enough skills before you're gonna invest your capital. Please note that Binary trading involves substantial risk of loss, and may not be suitable for everyone.

Binary options are fixed return options because they come with only 2 possible outcomes. It is a contract which gives the buyer a right to buy an underlying asset at a predecided fixed price within a specified time limit. The security that is being traded is known as the underlying asset and can include commodities (e.g. gold, silver, nickel, lead, and oil), currencies (USD/JPY), stocks (e.g. Apple, Microsoft, IBM) or stock indices. The price at which owner buys or sells is known as the strike price.