Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Junior Member

    What is the best way to make money from investments? !!!

    i know nothing of the stock market. but i have a few hundred quid a month i can put away into an investment. but what do i do?

  2. #2
    Legendry Member willyw's Avatar
    You can diversify your investment into stocks, forex and binary options. For help on choosing the right broker you can visit our brokers discussion room for more informaton.

  3. #3
    Rookie Member
    Thanks for this discussion.

  4. #4
    Active Member
    Before you waste your money - learn what trading means.
    If you just want to invest funds without any knowledge - go to an expert and have him trade for you.
    If you want to trade by yourself you will have to learn to make your own analysis and I must warn you that it is time consuming.
    If you just want to loose your money - go trade by yourself without any knowledge.

  5. #5
    Master Member Bogdan G's Avatar
    Keep saving those hundreds for at least 2 years. In the mean time, learn about the market for at least 8 hrs/day. When the years have passed, you will know for sure what to do with the money.

  6. #6
    Specialist Member LesterK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan G View Post
    Keep saving those hundreds for at least 2 years. In the mean time, learn about the market for at least 8 hrs/day. When the years have passed, you will know for sure what to do with the money.
    Listen to Bogdan and you will make killing success. The key to long term investment is the compounding return. With even small percentage a year you could double and triple your money without work in a matter of few years. However If you are greedy and want to double them in few days it is very probable you will lose them all in no time.

  7. #7
    Senior Member LeeChang's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LesterK View Post
    Listen to Bogdan and you will make killing success. The key to long term investment is the compounding return. With even small percentage a year you could double and triple your money without work in a matter of few years. However If you are greedy and want to double them in few days it is very probable you will lose them all in no time.
    Trading is all about compounding the return on investment. Of course you can trade without compounding, withdrawing your profits every single month, but that way you will never grow. It is safer but it is also the worse choice if your strategy is really working well. After few years of compounding your account you could withdraw half of it and that way you will be peaceful that even in the worst case scenario you won’t lose much of your previous profits. I am compounding my account for few years and this allows me to be more flexible now and to trade with greater margin.

  8. #8
    Solid Member
    there's a lot of business ways to invest your money. but when you're on Binary trading, you must have careful of your money management. don't jump on live trading without having enough skills and experiences. and please, never put your all capitals in one platform. Please note that Binary trading involves substantial risk of loss, and may not be suitable for everyone.

  9. #9
    Veteran Member Ammeo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ronerown View Post
    i know nothing of the stock market. but i have a few hundred quid a month i can put away into an investment. but what do i do?
    Just make sure when you invest, the money to be invested should be the spare money that you may afford to lose and try to keep an income source flowing in so that you can compound when in profits.

  10. #10
    Legendry Member willyw's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammeo View Post
    Just make sure when you invest, the money to be invested should be the spare money that you may afford to lose and try to keep an income source flowing in so that you can compound when in profits.
    I fully agree with Ammeo, always invest with the money that you can spare and can afford to lose. Never invest your money that you need for a living or from a LOAN!!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
3