Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Rookie Member

Options Chaos - Tom Harris !!!

How real is his so called system? Just Curious.

Claims he made 2.1 million with 0 money?

If you dont give us more information, how can we answer? I never heard of that guy and I'm not gonna google him.

Ok, I couldnt help myself and I looked him up My personal opinion is to stay away (far, far away) from that sort of trading ideas. Remember, it's a personal opinion and I dont want to tell you what to do with your money. Anyway, those guys will never see any of my money.
    Take care

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan G View Post
    Ok, I couldnt help myself and I looked him up My personal opinion is to stay away (far, far away) from that sort of trading ideas. Remember, it's a personal opinion and I dont want to tell you what to do with your money. Anyway, those guys will never see any of my money.
    Take care
    My interest is piqued....without looking I have to call complete bullshit on making any true money from $0.

This guy is a peddler of snake oil. I looked him up and he already tried this with a product called "pip chaos" to scam the forex community. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS!

Rookie Member
    Thanks! Hes all over the place so I didn't add any additional information.

Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderbyte87 View Post
    This guy is a peddler of snake oil. I looked him up and he already tried this with a product called "pip chaos" to scam the forex community. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS!
    He is one in the same, forgot about pip chaos

yay for the forum! Another snake oil peddling scalawag carpetbagger exposed for the charlatan he is!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    yay for the forum! Another snake oil peddling scalawag carpetbagger exposed for the charlatan he is!
    Hahahaa, nice one

M.J
    Quote Originally Posted by News View Post
    How real is his so called system? Just Curious.

Claims he made 2.1 million with 0 money?

He is really a good story teller. His "Mr X" story is a must read for children of age 6 - 10 (dont forget to cut the sale and oath part or ur children may think of it as a true story). For me he is the most ........., .......... and ......... etc person. Fill in the blank with the words u speak when ur anger level is at its peak.
    I hope I dun need to say "stay away from it".