Do any of you have a forex blog? !!!

I have been reading the forums for awhile and have since become addicted to Forex blogs.

Do any of you have a Forex blog. If so I would like to check it out. Not sure if we can post links to personal blogs. (If this is inappropriate then please remove this thread moderators.)

Otherwise post a link to your blog or PM me a link to your blog. There aren't enough forex blogs to read.

I am looking forward to finding good blogs that aren't abandoned.

Happy Investing,
    Ron

Quote Originally Posted by ronerown View Post
    I have been reading the forums for awhile and have since become addicted to Forex blogs.

Do any of you have a Forex blog. If so I would like to check it out. Not sure if we can post links to personal blogs. (If this is inappropriate then please remove this thread moderators.)

Otherwise post a link to your blog or PM me a link to your blog. There aren't enough forex blogs to read.

Happy Investing,
    Ron
    Hi ronerown,

I moved your thread to Introducing Binary Options Businesses, because here is the place to present your blogs, or business ventures related to binary options. If you are active member of our community there is absolutely no problem to present your blog in this room. I hope this thread will become really interesting with a lot of information related to forex trading blogs and also stock and commodity trading blogs, which are very often valuable resources of fresh information about what is going on in the market.

I am planning to start my own blog on binary trading. But before that I have to master my results and to be able to show you my achievements

still now I show myself as a Forex learner as I have been trading for few months only. I haven't gathered enough knowledge and experiences to make my own blog and share my strategies or opinion. But I hope i will surely make one after being a professional trader.

Quote Originally Posted by ronerown View Post

Happy Investing,
    Ron

Go Forexfactory.com or Donnaforex.com...they both are my favourite ones when it comes to forex learning and discussions..