Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Hot Bitcoin and Binary Options Trading !!!

In his new article Bogdan explains in details what is Bitcoin - the new Digital Currency, independent of any Country or Bank! Although it is interesting phenomenon you will find in Bogdan article what exactly it is, how it is produced and why it is too risky to trade it!

Bitcoin is a new digital mania which attracts a lot of people investing there. It was very profitable in the beginning as the effort to mine bitcoins was relatively low, now the difficulty of mining new coins increase exponentially by the build in algorithm and the price is skyrocketing. All the earlier miners become extremely wealthy now, but the new ones are exposed to great risks for bubble crash. I won’t touch them in no cases!

Quote Originally Posted by LeeChang View Post
    I won’t touch them in no cases!
    Yea, me neither. It's too volatile at the moment.

Rookie Member
    Thanks for share the post with us.

dude I had no idea! what a bunch of crazy nonsense! I can't believe any country is allowing this to go on, I mean, currency is soveriegn- people start wars over stuff like that. The first I heard about it was a few weeks ago, maybe a month or so, when there was a bitcoin bubble bursting, nuts.

Yeah, and I wouldn't trade it either, what are the fundamentals? what is driving the prices besides hooplah?

No doubt bitcoin trading is super risky - but that is the reason why you can make huge profits from it. Personally I agree with everyone above - if you want to trade & earn in the long run - stay away! if you like to gamble than you can consider bitcoin...

It is really a typical bubble and big boom and burst scheme but it is also huge! I read that the total capitalization of the bitcoin touched 1 billion $ before the burst. Also if the generation of new bitcoins will become harder and harder in time and the demand will increase for sure, that are the two factors to make all earlier investors really big winners. I am not sure is it already late to enter but really very risky to trade there.

It's definitely not late to enter, but why bother when all you need is ONE pip? There are hundreds of assets available to trade and most are much more predictable than bitcoin.

Quote Originally Posted by michaelch View Post
    It is really a typical bubble and big boom and burst scheme but it is also huge! I read that the total capitalization of the bitcoin touched 1 billion $ before the burst. Also if the generation of new bitcoins will become harder and harder in time and the demand will increase for sure, that are the two factors to make all earlier investors really big winners. I am not sure is it already late to enter but really very risky to trade there.
    All you said is right and it's not to late to jump in - you can make a lot of profit with bitcoins. BUT the problem is that you will never know when is the right time to sell and if you will lose the chance - you will lose it all. The deference from other currencies & assets is that the first few big bitcoin buyers hold a huge part of the market - so them and them only will choose when the right time to sell will be, you can't predict it using charts or analysis!
    Last edited by binarydaily; 05-27-2013 at 08:07 AM. Reason: spelling mistake