Two israeli binary brokers !!!

http://www.easyoption.co.il/ VS http://www.itrader.co.il/
    Hello , there's two israeli binary brokers that i make a comparison between them.
    in both of them that chat sucks , they don't know any thing about the webstie or the platform , the only thing they do is asking if i have an account in them.
    now , when i talked to the sevice representatives of the companies , they both said that i will get singals , daily review and course that will teach me technical analisys for free. in both of them the precentage success of the signals is 75% .. i think that they taking the same signals.
    one of them is an israeli company (www.itrader.co.il) and the other one is an israeli company too but they are subsidiary of UK comapy named easy wire (www.easyoption.co.il), does someone heard about that company?
    what do you think about the platforms of the companies? which is better?
    www.easyoption.co.il said that they make profits when i make profits , if i trade on eur/usd 80% and it was in they money , they say that they get the remaning 20% , is that true? and they also said that the course will be via netdania.com the there they will teach me everything , but itrader said nothing specific , only said that someone will teach me ... i don't know where is better to invest my money , 500$ , please help me.

Check out CTOption.com, it is a relatively new broker, based in Israel I believe.....can only assume the broker is as well. If you find anything out let us know.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ILeZmL View Post
    www.easyoption.co.il said that they make profits when i make profits , if i trade on eur/usd 80% and it was in they money , they say that they get the remaning 20% , is that true? and they also said that the course will be via netdania.com the there they will teach me everything , but itrader said nothing specific , only said that someone will teach me ... i don't know where is better to invest my money , 500$ , please help me.
    Hi ILeZmL,

If they said that they profit this way probably they lie. It could be right only if they bought your option in a centralized marketplace with a discount and than sell it to you, but as we know there is no centralized market place of binary options for now and every broker is a counterparty of his customers’ trades. The brokers profit from the spread between in and out of the money options i.e. from the difference 100% - (75% + 10%) = 15% average on the volume of all trades. That’s it. You should search for a good and stable trading platform, with good execution of the trades. Not just for education, because you could learn to trade from anywhere else, including our Binary Traders Community.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    Check out CTOption.com, it is a relatively new broker, based in Israel I believe.....can only assume the broker is as well. If you find anything out let us know.

Thanks
    They don't accept israel. based on England btw.. They were purchased by a big UK based company.

Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    Hi ILeZmL,

If they said that they profit this way probably they lie. It could be right only if they bought your option in a centralized marketplace with a discount and than sell it to you, but as we know there is no centralized market place of binary options for now and every broker is a counterparty of his customers’ trades. The brokers profit from the spread between in and out of the money options i.e. from the difference 100% - (75% + 10%) = 15% average on the volume of all trades. That’s it. You should search for a good and stable trading platform, with good execution of the trades. Not just for education, because you could learn to trade from anywhere else, including our Binary Traders Community.
    if every broker is a counterparty of his customers’ trades, so which broker is good?!
    if i am a successful trader and the brokers profit from the spread between in and out of the money options, will they block my account for start damaging it by purpose? that was in some israeli companies so i'm afraid.
    so you say that easyoption is a lier? they are the only company in israel that has no compains about them ... i don't know what do to ... the israeli brokers are liers and the good comapies abroad don't accept israel.

Quote Originally Posted by ILeZmL View Post
    They don't accept israel.

if every broker is a counterparty of his customers’ trades, so which broker is good?!
    if i am a successful trader and the brokers profit from the spread between in and out of the money options, will they block my account for start damaging it by purpose? that was in some israeli companies so i'm afraid.
    so you say that easyoption is a lier? they are the only company in israel that has no compains about them ... i don't know what do to ... the israeli brokers are liers and the good comapies abroad don't accept israel.
    Why does the good companies doesn't accept Israel? I'm not from Israel so I never heard of that - but I'm interested why is that? The only reason I can think of is that binary options trading are illegal in Israel - but if you are saying that there are Israeli based companies that does accept Israelis - that makes no sense at all